McDonald's burgers no longer have preservatives! Will this make you go there more?

McDonald's announced today that their burgers are now preservative-free. Will that make you want to go there more for your fast-food fix?

4684

Most Helpful Guys

• I got on a heath food, wild game, and home grown veg diet. And after I did that it is very difficult for me to eat out anywhere anymore without feeling like sht.

If I ate at McDonald's I would most likely throw-up preservatives or not.

• We need to push for more preservative-free veggies, too. The amount of phosphates and nitrates in root crops is higher than it should ever be. You can leave them IN THE GROUND, and not only will they NOT ROT, they'll GROW AGAIN... MONTHS after the actual plant is dead and gone.

Do you really want to put that in your body?

Most Helpful Girls

• The question was funny when I read it in my own way. I translated "preservative" in Spanish as "preservativo" which means "condom". But I realize it was a false friend and meant other thing. And now the world is not as funny as it used to be :'C

And answering the question, McDonald's food would still be the same shit for the body but still also a last option when I have no money and forced to eat outside my house.

• McDonalds will, continue to kill people... simply cause these foods are prone to obesity and obesity is the initiation to many many many heart associated complications... regardless of how healthy per they try to make it... a burger will still walkways still be a burger... a life threatening food regardless of how health your one can make it.

But sure! It will make people eat more than before lol and proudly! Getting fatter. Saddddd world. All for the money! The more you eat, the richer they get! The fatter you get! The richer the hospitals 😁! All about the money!