McDonald's burgers no longer have preservatives! Will this make you go there more?

McDonald's announced today that their burgers are now preservative-free. Will that make you want to go there more for your fast-food fix?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I got on a heath food, wild game, and home grown veg diet. And after I did that it is very difficult for me to eat out anywhere anymore without feeling like sht.

If I ate at McDonald's I would most likely throw-up preservatives or not.

2|1
    0|0
  • We need to push for more preservative-free veggies, too. The amount of phosphates and nitrates in root crops is higher than it should ever be. You can leave them IN THE GROUND, and not only will they NOT ROT, they'll GROW AGAIN... MONTHS after the actual plant is dead and gone.

Do you really want to put that in your body?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The question was funny when I read it in my own way. I translated "preservative" in Spanish as "preservativo" which means "condom". But I realize it was a false friend and meant other thing. And now the world is not as funny as it used to be :'C

And answering the question, McDonald's food would still be the same shit for the body but still also a last option when I have no money and forced to eat outside my house.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonalds will, continue to kill people... simply cause these foods are prone to obesity and obesity is the initiation to many many many heart associated complications... regardless of how healthy per they try to make it... a burger will still walkways still be a burger... a life threatening food regardless of how health your one can make it.

But sure! It will make people eat more than before lol and proudly! Getting fatter. Saddddd world. All for the money! The more you eat, the richer they get! The fatter you get! The richer the hospitals 😁! All about the money!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 82

• With or without the preservative, it doesn't matter to me. What I want to know is, how do they taste? If they are better, I'll eat them more. If they are worse, I'll eat them less. If they taste the same then nothing changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well they could be using something else.

It's like soda that says sugar free or zero calories. Doesn't mean the soda is good for you. It just means they're using something else to make the soda sweet.

2|1
    0|0
  • Aww but i wanna my preservatives.

Tbh i couldn't give a care i like mcds so i eat it i am very simple like that, i don't care what it has in it longs if taste nice, just like how the milkshakes have plastic in it i still love the milkshakes so i don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • They no longer have artificial preservatives.

What other NOT ARTIFICIAL preservative are they putting in?

I know for a fact that food coloring and chemical flavors made from fruits are considered as "natural" flavors and colors.

For example, concentrated juice has no smell and very thin taste. They add in lemon juice, colors and concentrated chemical flavors made from natural source and call them natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to McDonalds because their food taste fantastic, not because I'm watching for my health lol. As long as their food continues to taste great, I will continue to slowly kill myself with their food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of McDonald's and this doesn't change anything in that regard.

1|1
    0|0
  • That was the only reason I chose the quarter pounder with cheese. Sorry Quarter pounder, I may cheat just this once lol

(Warning: I do not condone cheating at all. Me and quarter pounder are just friends, it understands my need to feed 😁)

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald's overall is terrible
    Not because of what they put in their stuff but just because... McDonald's sucks lmao
    Plus their burgers are super small it's barely a meal

Only good thing they got going on is that 1 dollar iced tea that actually taste amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably won't change the flavor much. Just means a little more salt, maybe some alum and marble dust.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. For a whole host of moral, ethical, environmental, corporate and worker's rights issues, I'll never eat there. Ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really eat fast food, but sometimes i'll go if my friends wants to go and i'll just order iced coffee and apple pie

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't eat fast food. Maybe once every couple years.
    I worked at McD's though for many years. You could kick a 1/4 pounder under the grill and let it sit for weeks. It'll never rot, due to the salt content.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is like if Chipotle came out and said they were going to stop buying tomatoes from unknown sources.

The fact that they ever did makes me want to eat there even less.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the dipshits should make halal or anything tbh. It’s a fast food restaurant I could care less if it’s artificial or not. I just want my food lmao. Making it halal would attract more people. This shit right here does not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they no longer had flavor about 30 years ago I lost interest. They really do taste lousy or maybe it lacks a flavor. Their cardboad fillers have no preservatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I used to work at one for a semester at college and was horrified at how shitty the food really was.

Only thing I'd consider eating are their fries and even those are terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • My life just won't be complete until I see a Big Mac start rotting,... (yes, that was unbridled sarcasm).

0|0
    0|0
  • more likely to go yes. but still unlikely to go since IF i get fast food i prefer burgers from other places more

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never given a flying crap about whether or not food has preservatives, is GMO, or whatever. So this news has no affect whatsoever on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if they dont suck ass anymore. Hell have them put more of whatever's in them just make them taste decent. They are the worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means they must be up to something lol... when do they ever do what's good for us without first doing what's good for them... I'd there poison in there now... who knows hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if they taste different... And if that's a good or bad thing if they do 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's mcdonalds. Seriously you're not buying a meal you're just buying a void filler. And due to them staying open late all they are good for is taking the edge off of a night of drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t care, and besides I’m not some anti-preservative-anything-sciency-sounding-is-scary retords who know jack shit about anything

1|1
    0|0
  • No, because the quality of the ingredients still isn't good enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I think its been about 18 years since I've been to McDonald's... A stereotypical American here.

0|0
    0|0
  • While that is good it does not make me more likely to go or less likely either
    Their burgers are not great there are many better options

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's still over processed junk food with no nutrients from, say, fresh veggies.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are still using a steaks from animals that are steroids grown. So, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • So now they can charge $20 for a burger that looks like it's been sat on

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 44

• I had a beef burger this week after not eating them in a while and they seemed to taste a little better then they did before - either because it tasted good - or because I haven't had carbs in a while and the contrast made me like it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s not anyone cooking their own food the fast food will always have preservatives. Fast food restaurants will tell you anything in order for you to consume their foods it’s normal for them. In order to transport food from one state to another there has to be preservatives and maybe some may not have more than others but something is implemented in all the foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its been since i was in elementary since i've been,
    To eat there.
    But its about time health and quality became a thought process behind such a reconized brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I still like to think they use baby foetuses in there. I don't have proof but McDonald's are evil and their food is addictive. Something will always be up with their food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only go there like once or twice a year for fries and an icecream cone if their machine is working. But overall I'm done with them there's nothing they can do to get me to start eating there again.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I go to McDonald’s, preservatives are the last thing on my mind. I rarely go there but this change won’t make me start going more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never cared about preservatives to begin with. I go to McD's like once a year or so and that won't change now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been to McDonald's in years and this isn't going to change that. I'm not really a fan of their food, with or without preservatives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever since the “paste” scandal, they’ve been trying to look like saints ☺️😂😂
    I don’t buy it. Throw the whole chain away!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, even if it's preservative free (which I doubt) their food isn't all that great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, haven't eaten McDonald's in years and I'm not starting now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont eat McDonalds, but its good to know what they have change in their meat menu.

0|1
    0|0
  • McDonald’s food is not even food lol. There’s no way I’m gonna believe that- and even if they aren’t using preservatives then they’re probably using some other shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • So now mcdonalds food will go bad like regular food? Smh now I can't store my big Mac for a year

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never eat McDonald’s or other foods dripping in grease for that matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely, I know it sounds weird but knowing your food will eventually rot and go mouldy is more appealing than knowing it has so many preservatives it doesn't change for a week when left out

0|0
    0|0
  • No, im just not a fan id rather make a burger myself to my exact tastes

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not because the food quality still isn’t great. Not saying I don’t still go there when it’s the fastest or only option around

0|0
    0|0
  • It is rare that I go to McDonald's, the times that I have gone the food is always disappointing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat their salads now there pretty good so I don’t really eat burgers if I ate burgers I would buy them at Burger King, steak and shake, or five guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably won't get there burgers, I'm picky about where I get burgers from. I still will only get fries and their sweet tea most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. McDonald's is a place to eat for convenience, not because they have such great food. Since there are no McDonald's in my immediate vicinity, I actually have to step a way away from my daily route to find one, and I'm NOT going to go out of my way and pass several other, and better, places to get food, just so I can get to a McDonald's.

Nope, I think my McDonald's visits will remain as sporadic as they have before... which essentially means on those rare occasions when I'm slightly off my usually beaten path, starting to get hungry, and come by a McDonalds. Especially if it's late and the grocery store is closed, or I can't be bothered to actually cook when I get home.

0|0
    0|0
  • The food has tasted different for quite awhile. Someone needs to put a burger in a mason jar to test if they are lying or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good to know but won’t really affect my lunchtime decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha! Fuck no. I trust nothing. Wait till they show on the news oh no they lied xD

0|0
    0|0
  • they need to stop being so healthy, where else am i going to get cancer from?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, McDonald's is a fat corporate American food chain and belongs no where else

0|0
    0|0
  • Gimmick.
    Preservatives or not it's still McDonald's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already go there like all the time 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • ah nah

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes