$30 per person for All you can eat Sushi: worth it or not?

$30 per person for All you can eat Sushi: worth it or not?
  • Worth it
    Vote A
  • Not worth it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess it depends on your location and the quality of the product… There are plenty of sushi/sashimi buffets with a decent selection (100 different types of rolls) along side seaweed salad, edamame, stir fry, tempura, gyoza, onigiri, king crab legs, oysters, fresh fruit, ice cream, etc. All you can eat runs like $15 from lunch through happy hour and $20 at night around here every day of the week with no coupons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why nobody judges white men for their crimes. Latinas don't judge white men for all these hate crimes. Only black men, and most of them are black. Sad that they feel calmer and safer around people who don't even look like them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its out of my budget 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Not worth it. You'd have to eat like 5+ entire rolls to get your money's worth, and any normal person would get sick if they ate that much in one sitting.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not really a fan of sushi but for people that like it that's a pretty good price. Assuming it's good sushi.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I hate Seafood you couldn't even pay me to go eat there

0|0
    0|0
  • I can eat a LOT of sushi.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds expensive, and the fish isn't even cooked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they serving sashimi?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how much you can eat

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you like sushi.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way to tell if you haven't eaten any of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like sushi then yes it is worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's realy expensice I think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes