$30 per person for All you can eat Sushi: worth it or not?

• Worth it
  • Not worth it

113

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess it depends on your location and the quality of the product… There are plenty of sushi/sashimi buffets with a decent selection (100 different types of rolls) along side seaweed salad, edamame, stir fry, tempura, gyoza, onigiri, king crab legs, oysters, fresh fruit, ice cream, etc. All you can eat runs like $15 from lunch through happy hour and $20 at night around here every day of the week with no coupons.

• I don't know why nobody judges white men for their crimes. Latinas don't judge white men for all these hate crimes. Only black men, and most of them are black. Sad that they feel calmer and safer around people who don't even look like them

Most Helpful Girl

• its out of my budget 🙂