Do you like coffee?

I prefer tea over coffee.

4683

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes but it makes me have to urinate all the time. Tea is alright if it doesn't taste like flowers and grass.

I drink coffee then when it gets too much, which it can sometimes, then I taper off and quit for a while

Most Helpful Girls

• I have coffee in the morning
    I prefer Jamaican blue mountain if i have a choice.
    Ice T in the afternoon
    Warm T like a nice Earl Grey at bedtime

• I like Coffee very much, but I've always been crazy about Tea. Tea remindes me of some childhood memories that I still cherish everyday. It makes me feel like I'm home. Plus, it taste so good! In my opinion. Nothing can cheer me up, nothing can make my day better as much as tea can. There are so many beautiful flavours of tea that I enjoy. Especially the ginger one and cinnamon one. It smells so lovely and helps me relieve sore throat. So, it's also therapeutic.

The problem is I get addictied to it from time to time, lol. My boyfriend never liked tea that much, but ever since I started making Chai for him. The thick sweet chai one. He fell in love and started requesting me to make one for him too everyday, lol.