Do you like coffee?

I prefer tea over coffee.

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes but it makes me have to urinate all the time. Tea is alright if it doesn't taste like flowers and grass.

I drink coffee then when it gets too much, which it can sometimes, then I taper off and quit for a while

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have coffee in the morning
    I prefer Jamaican blue mountain if i have a choice.
    Ice T in the afternoon
    Warm T like a nice Earl Grey at bedtime

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Coffee very much, but I've always been crazy about Tea. Tea remindes me of some childhood memories that I still cherish everyday. It makes me feel like I'm home. Plus, it taste so good! In my opinion. Nothing can cheer me up, nothing can make my day better as much as tea can. There are so many beautiful flavours of tea that I enjoy. Especially the ginger one and cinnamon one. It smells so lovely and helps me relieve sore throat. So, it's also therapeutic.

The problem is I get addictied to it from time to time, lol. My boyfriend never liked tea that much, but ever since I started making Chai for him. The thick sweet chai one. He fell in love and started requesting me to make one for him too everyday, lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 81

• I do like coffee, I’m rarely drinking it but I usually do it when I’m in a meeting or somewhere where there are serving coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink only the tears of my enemies... and I'm feeling sloshy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , i like coffee but i like tea too. My late Maternal Grandma
    was Scottish and she always made tea for herself and us grandkids
    she loved her tea , we always joke with her and tell her that's the
    Scots coming out in her. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the taste yes but I can't drink since I become hyperactive, but even so if I would be to chose between coffee and tea of course tea wins it has so many types and flavours.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer light roast coffees. I do like tea, particularly Earl Grey.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like both tea and coffee, and i prefer iced over hot. but sometimes i feel like coffee makes my urine smell like pan seared tuna though...

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's coffee it's medium roast, two sugars and two creams.
    Hot tea with two sugars, it's either Earl grey , English breakfast or Irish breakfast blend.
    But I'm from the south so I also like sweet tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee or tea... or anything with caffeine in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love coffee. Strong black coffee. If there's a chance that the coffee is so strong that will drink you, that's how I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tea, but if I want coffee, for this case I have a bag of blue mountain coffee (but 2 times a year is my maximum)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink tea of coffee

However I do love decaffeinated ice tea

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer coffee in the morning. Never was a hot tea guy, although it's not that bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain black tea with milk and sugar over anything else. You may call it Breakfast Tea or English Breakfast Tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Can't stand the smell or the taste. Besides, it keeps me alert.

1|0
    0|0
  • I too prefer tea over coffee, but hot chocolate over both. 😆

2|1
    0|0
  • I do not like coffee. I love it! I used to get palpitations I was drinking so much. I even had an overdose of coffee once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is bad it self i would say. However, I like the flavor. I only drink Coffee for intense study sessions before exams.

1|0
    0|0
  • How dare you prefer tea over coffee. You're... you're a monster! Me without coffee, I am a mad bull. But I've tried many teas. They are good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea is OK, but not strong enough. I need a good kickstart in the morning

1|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee but I only want it when I first wake up after that tea and lemonade

1|0
    0|0
  • Every once in while i like coffee but tai tea is good

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m the same way I prefer tea as well. My girlfriend Demi loves matcha

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had any. Looks too addictive. lol
    I’ve tried tea a few times, and think I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Use to love coffee and tea, now I drink water mostly

1|0
    0|0
  • Although I don't drink coffee or tea anymore I did prefer coffee to tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is great But a cup of Mint Tea is awesome 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have stopped drinking coffee for many years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I enjoy a good cup of coffee. I prefer it black, and love the pour over style.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the morning I prefer coffee, but in the afternoon I drink only tea

1|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee hot chocolate and tea and instant coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 44

• This is a simple and quick mytake about, well to me I feel like calling it depression but I have been getting a lot of hate for doing that so lets call it a case of the blues. Cause I have been through it and still have it on occasion...

I suppose the question is why does it happen to me, did I do anything wrong? That is a yes and no question. No in the sense, that we cannot always control the variables of life and yes... well let me tell you

1. You need to stay busy
    If there is anything I have learned the best way to get depressed is by doing nothing. Sure it is a great thought. I mean who would not say, would you like a month off from work, would you not take that? Of course anyone would! But I can guarantee that you will get depressed before the month is up. I can't explain it, but it just happens... For those that don't work, if you are not busy, it can be danger to fall into this, and you need to find something to stay busy with.

2. You need meaning and purpose
    You could just go through life and just take it as a series of goals and just do what you feel like you should be doing. But why are you doing it? What gives you that drive everyday? It is something that is worth reflecting on and can help you to live each day to your fullest

3. You need friends and family
    Specifically, you need people. I get that not everyone has friends or family but even without family, friends can be earned. Look around you, look at your workplace, on the bus, in your neighborhood. Potential friends can be anywhere. Here is a source that I have found extremely helpful meetup. com it works and it shows you people meeting up in your area with similar interests to you. The connection with people is important and it can help you when you need it the most.

4. You are important just the way you are
    You may not think you are worth anything to people but you are, in more ways than you know. Just starting with age and gender, those two are important to others that share that with you. Then go into ethnicity, similar interests, similar problems.. etc the list could go on, my point is that every person has something to give back to others. You may not see it in the moment, but that's maybe because you were not looking for it. You would be amazed at what things people could need you for if you took the time to think about it. And it may not be easy to tap into places where you can help but they are out there, in volunteering and meetup. com or even just on the bus or street.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't like the taste of it or the caffeine. Tea's good though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both tea and coffee, but I don’t drink coffee unless I really need it in the mornings. Other than that, I’m good with tea

2|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink coffee. When I do, I get a bad stomachache so I drink tea instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate it. It tastes bitter and trash no matter how well it's made. Tea and juice please

1|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee but I can’t have too much of it so I use tea as an alternative

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee over tea, i drink both, but coffee gets me through the day lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like? I worship coffee😂😂😭😭. I can't live without coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had a full on cup of coffee, but out of the times I've tried a few sips, it wasn't really my thing. I'm more of a fan of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live off of coffee. Well, and water. But I love coffee so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope detest coffee and the smell tea is where it's at

1|0
    0|0
  • I like coffee, but only a certain brand or else I'll just stick to water and soda.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but I rarely drink it. I prefer tea or hot chocolate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both tea and coffee but I prefer hot chocolate and cocoa.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer coffee. I don't know why, i just dont like tea that much y"know

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee all the way, no milk

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink it. I stick with tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not one bit

1|0
    0|0
  • its okay

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like either

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tea as well. I don't like coffee.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate coffee😷 but i love tea❤

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like coffee. I drink it for the caffeine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I'd rather have Tea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and black. But I overall drink tea

1|0
    0|1
  • I prefer tea over coffe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee