On a scale of 1 to 10, How good of a Cook are you?

Are you a good cook or a terrible cook? Excellent one or a disaster?

This is ME
This is ME

1743

Most Helpful Guys

• The grandiosity of my cooking skills are too large to explain with mere language or numericals of plebian mortals.

• Lol.. okay πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Good. I haven't.. lol. I'm not kidding xD

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• 10 for the basic stuff like eggs, pasta, ramen, chocolate cake, cookie, pie, etc...
    And for more complex stuff I don't know since I never cooked them alone, I always had help.

• That's very impressive! Wish I was as good as you 😊

• Ooooh, lot of food? I'll gladly help you all finish it! I'm coming! πŸ˜‚
      https://image.ibb.co/juncye/unnamed_100.gif

• You will come with your flying fish that would be quite cool XD

• On a scale of 1-10 I have no idea where I am. Somewhere in the middle I would imagine. All I know is my friends & family say I'm a very good cook.