On a scale of 1 to 10, How good of a Cook are you?

Are you a good cook or a terrible cook? Excellent one or a disaster?

On a scale of 1 to 10, How good of a Cook are you?

This is ME
This is ME

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• The grandiosity of my cooking skills are too large to explain with mere language or numericals of plebian mortals.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol.. okay πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Good. I haven't.. lol. I'm not kidding xD

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• 10 for the basic stuff like eggs, pasta, ramen, chocolate cake, cookie, pie, etc...
    And for more complex stuff I don't know since I never cooked them alone, I always had help.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's very impressive! Wish I was as good as you 😊

• Show All
    • Ooooh, lot of food? I'll gladly help you all finish it! I'm coming! πŸ˜‚
      https://image.ibb.co/juncye/unnamed_100.gif

• You will come with your flying fish that would be quite cool XD

• On a scale of 1-10 I have no idea where I am. Somewhere in the middle I would imagine. All I know is my friends & family say I'm a very good cook.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I'd say I'm pretty good but have known enough professionals to know I'm not one of those. One of my friends was a professional chef at a 5 star upscale chophouse, another was a classically trained french chef at a 5 star bistro, and my cousin was a professional sushi chef for about 10 years at a very popular place. But eh I learned a few things from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • #10, I am a chef at Le Meridien Istanbul, just check out my profile and you will know it haha, as I always say, just give me anything edible and I will make a wonderful meal for you from it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow! I'm a big foodie. I wish I was as good as a cook as you are! I envy you πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • For me, cooking is a wonderful thing and quite skillful job, good cooking sure wins many hearts, I like it when people enjoy my food when I am doing nothing then cooking is what I am doing.

• It sure is beautiful skill and I love it when I cook for my loved ones and they enjoy it so much that I could see the happiness on their faces! Worth the hard work!

• Probably about a 4 but I survive. I could make a Thanksgiving dinner but not from scratch and probably not healthy or at least as healthy as more experienced cooks could make it

1|0
    0|0
    • Still better than me..πŸ˜‚

• Its all about practice and trying. Honestly someone could learn to cook at my level with studying for about a week. It's all about learning simple technques that make life easier, first lesson, cook eggs in a pan with a little butter or oil, that way that don't mess up the bottom and they taste slightly better 2. Cook food in Reynolds oven bags, it's a bag you get from the store for the oven, you throw in meat and veggies and it actually works like a crock pot but to an extent even better.

• I'm a terrible one sis... I can bake an egg and maybe a steak (if I cut into it to see if it's still raw or not :o ).
    Make me do more and it will be like the guy on the bottom video :-(
    How's your cooking? :D

1|0
    0|0
    • I started cooking in my early 20s. I can cook simple things. But when I try to cook complicated dishes... It turns out to be disaster!!πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • No, I doubt it. You are the best 😊

• What is that bloss on my cheeks sis?

• Ze best, I can cook an egg without opening it beforehand.

https://youtu.be/J8OlgYXRgQk

1|0
    0|0
    • LMHO! Thank you for making me laugh and Homer is truly Epic!

• I'm about an 8 as a cook. Now if I could figure out how to make my favorite nothern Indian dishes, I'd never need to go out to eat.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, that's pretty impressive.
      Awww, you love North Indian food? It's one of my favourite cuisines. I have some Punjabi friends and I know how to cook some North Indian dishes. I love it :)

Maybe you should try to see some of the most famous North Indian dishes recipes video uploaded by some chefs on Youtube? My mother and some youtubers cooking channel definitely helped me.

• Show All
    • OK, sounds good, thanks!

• You are welcome :)

• By default, 0/10 because I haven't cooked anything from the ground up before. Sure, I've made some mac, cut some vegetables up and boiled them, but I've never actually cooked anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • When I was 19, I didn't anything, too. Just made instant noodles, maybe fried some eggs, that's it. Lol.

But do let me know when you start cooking, I want to see if you turns out to be a great cook or a bad one, haha πŸ™‚

• Depends on what I’m cooking. I have to cook as part of my job, so I have to be decent.
    Probably a 6 overall

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm decent in the kitchen.
    I can cook a really good pot of chili
    My spaghetti isn't half bad
    But the zuchinni bread I bake is amazing

1|0
    0|0
    I can cook just enough to feed myself... and a few deserts along with it πŸ˜‹

2|0
    0|0
    • You know how to make some Desserts? Damn, you are better than me! Wait, I'll visit you on Rakshabandhan day! πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Lol

• πŸ€” Rakshabandhan Ko kyu? Uske sath deserts ka kya link?

• Mithai laane ki zarurat nahi hogi na isliye. Gift milega aur muft ki yummy dessert bhi πŸ˜‚

• i have burned a lot of eggs while boiling them, lol, so im not that great at it

1|1
    0|0
  • 1 - When exactly do you break the egg to see if it's properly fried?

1|0
    0|0
  • 6, I can follow a recipe and it will be fit for human consumption, but taste bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol! Still better than me though!

• Show All
    • It will be very expensive dinner for sure, but it will be worth it πŸ˜‚

• Haha, I'm sure you won't disappoint πŸ˜› Let's chat in private ^^

• I'm a pretty decent cook around 5or6/10. But I prefer eating out all the time. πŸ˜‡

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually cook myslef, but I like cooking so maybe 7

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd say im 8 , i have been cooking since i was 9 , like preparing spaghetti , cooking rice etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basic shit: 10
    Complex shit: I don't know

1|1
    0|0
    • LOL! Nicely put πŸ˜‚πŸ™‚

• It would've been even better if the comment section didn't automatically correct my abbreviation into a full expression I was NOT intending to put.

• True, I don't like that either xD

• I don't really cook but when I do, I'm kinda 8

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero...

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww! There was a time I was a zero too. Now I've gotten a little better πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Hehe πŸ˜„
      You can't resists what's cooking...
      If in the future i get married, there will be a rule that my future housewife must stick into it, which is: always cook a big meal for hard working man, cause if he remained hungry than he will eat you alive, starting with the kidneys πŸ˜‚

• LMHO! πŸ˜‚

• 8-9, I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 just to be modest

2|0
    0|0
  • 7 maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • 2/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say 7 or 8

1|0
    0|0
    • Impressive

• Really?

Well I don't know how to crack an egg with one hand

But I can cook any meal that is showing on a cooking show... and hopefully it would taste the same lol

• I suck at cooking.

1|0
    0|0
    • Welcome to the club! πŸ˜‚

• I'm 41. I can fry an egg and make top ramen. A few other basic things. Enough to stay alive. At this point in my life, I only eat when needed to stay alive. I don't gorge anymore. Not from depression, nerves, boredom, joy... none of that. Now I only eat when I have to. It's usually not very much, because I don't have much, I'm broke, and it needs to last the next 4 fucking weeks. It'll likely last for 2 at best.

• I'm so sorry...

• Uh I'm pretty bad...

1|0
    0|0
  • 7-8/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 or a 4 outta 10 I guess lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Ammm, I think a 7.

1|0