What is one food item that other people are missing out on, in your opinion?

Doesn't necessarily have to be from your own country, it could be something you tried abroad.

I'd say that people are missing out on our sweets, like Bengali sweets are just legendary... and another item in my opinion is Peking roast duck. Some people say I'm exaggerating maybe because the day I tried it I was very hungry and tired but... IT WAS SO GOOD.
Some of the suggested foods sound so good! Man I wish I could break into your houses and say I'm here to eat, don't call me an intruder keep some good halal food ready for me I AM COMING xD

2542

Most Helpful Guys

• Doener Kabab!

But.. specifically the Doener in Germany. You know how Mexican food served in America is really American food, because they took mexican food and adapted it for the American market?

Same happened here. The turks took their food and adjusted it to fit the tastes of the german market, so its not authentic doener at all... but its incredible

• Well since you had that picture of tacos I'm gonna say lengua, which is Spanish for cow toung. A lot of people for some reason are turned off by it but done right it's pretty awesome. That's basically how I judge a Mexican restaurants authenticity.

• Picture of taco? Then I didn't add it. We do cook cow tongue here as well even though I never ate it because I don't eat beef (for medical reasons) but I'm told that it's good. Goat brain is yummy. XD

• Food related *

• Gotcha, I 99.9% of the time use the app but am aware that the website has more features and I always figured that one of them was the ability to post a topic photo but not have it in your question but what you said makes more sense.

Most Helpful Girls

• Peking roast duck is good.
    Though I feel that most people should also try prata.
    I love roti prata, or roti canai, as so called in Malaysia.

• Exotic fruits and vegetables ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅ’๐ŸŒถ
    Cause all these are beneficial and helpful. That some are grown or only available in certain countries I wish exotic food grew everywhere ๐Ÿ˜Š