Beer Drinkers What’s Your Beer?

What’s Your favorite Beer?Beer Drinkers What’s Your Beer?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't do commercial beers like that. I drink local craft brews, my favourites are Waterloo Amber and I like Little Bests Brewing Co.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sapporo:
    www.tellmewine.hk/.../BE-SAP-PBB24.1-900x900_0.jpg

In the US I liked Blue Moon. I am not such a fan of Budweiser and Miller.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also not a hardcore beer drinker. I can't really get drunk on beer so easily -- prefer hard liquor. My wife loves beer though but she's into all sorts of fancy imported kinds from Europe.

• Show All
    • I had Sapporo it’s pretty good.

• My favorite one here in Japan. Not so big a fan of Kirin. Asahi Super Dry is kind of popular and that was actually the first beer I liked when "beer training". :-D But it started to seem kind of boring after a while.

• I don't know... Samuel Adams Boston Lager and New Belgium 1554 Black Lager are pretty good mass produce brew.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have one favourite brand/label. There are so many amazing brands/labels to try. My favourite kinds of beer are probably Ale (Canadian, English, American, IPA, cream ale), stout and pilsner. Plisner Urquell is still the best pilsner out there for my tastes. I've still never had any other pilsner that could beat it. It's great stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Heineken, but it doesn't taste as good since they changed the bottle, and with an ice cold double Jaegermeister. The bottle change thing is probably all in my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Desperado beer with tequila flavor. Or my number 2 favorite Corona

0|1
    0|0
  • I am more of a hard liquor guy

0|2
    0|0
  • asahi

0|1
    0|0
  • It's lame but I'm a liquor guy but budlight lime