Why are Europeans always defending their food, when European countries always rank at the top of the list of worst food?

Why are Europeans always defending their food, when European countries always rank at the top of the list of worst food?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding i love European food from Italy to Spain to France to Greece he'll even the Germans do good food. Its real food to not like the crap we get sold. I was recently in Spain and was shopping and we cooked in the apartment to save on eating out every night. First thing I cooked after a night of partying was some lovely beef burgers, fresh sliced tomatoes and eggs that were double yoked, best thing I ever ate.
    France is the best country for food simply because they are very strict on how their food is made and of quality. Like bread is bread not the crap they sell in marts here. My wife is an excellent baker making breads and all sorts of pies and cookies so I'm spoilt that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• They rant first, France, Italy, Greece they always rank first... It's British food who rank last.
    Too I highly SouthEast Asian food rank higher than European considering they eat insect and a lot of others stuff like that.

0|2
    0|0
    • Those countries have good food.
      But eastern and Northern European food is bad

I agree. Asian is the worst in my opinion, but white people love it for some reason.

• Show All
    • Although the quality does differ from today compared to like 200 years ago for the average Swede...

• @WeirdoWerdo Which caviar do you mean though? Because there's many of them. I feel like you speak about the cheap one (who isn't considered caviar in my country but look the same as Russian caviar).

• Because we don't care what the world says, we love our food, at least it's more natural
    Down the half made frozen pizzas and fast food

0|1
    0|0
    • I know.
      But my mom gets pissed that I don't like Polish food, so I always tell her all the online posts about people complaining about European food. At least Eastern and Northern.

Medditeranean food is delicious.

• Show All
    • Oh steamed cabbage with meat, I ate this today and it tasted like mom's love
      Soups are great, active the best but every mother has her own way of cooking so maybe you should try something that is not from your mom, no offense
      I understand about sausages, I don't eat much of ot too but lukanka is love
      Maybe the worse is that we make our food with too much grease, oil and stuff

• We have lukanka in Poland too. Not a fan.
      Yeah, my grandma's Polish food is better. LOL
      My mom isn't as good a cook as she thinks she is, but I don't care tell her that.

• typically-you enjoy what you are accustomed to and also have good memories of

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Who says? You've never tasted French food (or French women?).

0|1
    0|0
    • Food yes
      Woman no

• Show All
    • When you said you uncle's 40 footer, they probably thought you were talking about his dick

• Maybe, but he was only 5'7" and had been a Marine Corps Instructor at Quantico during WWII and could knock the shit out of guys twice his size and did, often. He taught me the moves when I was a little kid and I taught them to my tiny daughter, which she used on a bully at her very expensive private school when she was 8, and HE got in trouble!

• I would not be a food zealot but a lot of it is acquired taste - We are used to our own countries food and drink oddities. In the most part we will really appreciate them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have traveled all over Europe and never had a bad meal ever. I have had far worse meals here in the USA. Maybe I was just lucky...

0|3
    0|0
  • Well I do like the spicy Asian food but I'd take Swedish "husmanskost" any day of the week.

0|1
    0|0
  • They literally eat bugs and raw fish in Asia, and they eat nothing in Africa.
    So therefore, European food is a culinary delight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you're eating at the wrong places...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in Portugal, Portugal is getting famous for its food eheheh

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. Only france babyyy 🇫🇷

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes