Why are Europeans always defending their food, when European countries always rank at the top of the list of worst food?

49

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding i love European food from Italy to Spain to France to Greece he'll even the Germans do good food. Its real food to not like the crap we get sold. I was recently in Spain and was shopping and we cooked in the apartment to save on eating out every night. First thing I cooked after a night of partying was some lovely beef burgers, fresh sliced tomatoes and eggs that were double yoked, best thing I ever ate.
    France is the best country for food simply because they are very strict on how their food is made and of quality. Like bread is bread not the crap they sell in marts here. My wife is an excellent baker making breads and all sorts of pies and cookies so I'm spoilt that way.