Does the delivery driver has to share tips with rest of the staff at the restaurant?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Those are his tips that he earned don't let anyone bullshit you into giving them your hard earned money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell, no. Just like how the delivery driver doesn't get any of the waiter's tips because he/she isn't waiting tables. No one else is driving the car for delivery except the delivery driver, paying for gas or wear and tear on his or her car, doing it in ALL weather conditions (rain, lightning/thunderstorms, snow, sleet, etc.), getting jumped on/lunged at by dogs, falling on slippery sidewalks and steps in the wintertime, or have to navigate crazy drivers on the road at every turn to and from the restaurant. Yeahhh... those tips are for the delivery driver ONLY.