Can I Die From Eating A Fish Fillet Sandwich Everyday?

I have been eating fish fillet sandwiches for two days now. I have been EXTREMELY busy these past few days. I discovered I can make these in just a few minutes, now I am obsessed because not only are they incredibly convenient but also heavenly. But I am concerned about my health, Is this obsession dangerous?

brang them buns here chica
brang them buns here chica

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Just work out a lot. No problem at your age. Lift stuff, smash through walls, run like tiger is chasing you, be very stupid about how you train (this is very helpful). Besides, 2 days of filet fish sandwich?

I'ma drink 12-packs of A&W root beer everyday eating two-large pepperoni pizzas all the time and with something kind of like a six-pack even so. Cause I exercised like maniac. I think this is useful.

0|0
    0|0
    • This was me when I was around 15-16 and I was kinda fat and very pathetic chest and back muscles. But not so fat, no?
      https://i.imgur.com/1WmZDcA.jpg

And that was in spite of drinking 12-packs of root beer every day and two-large pizzas and 2-servings at food cafeteria and my friends didn't like the rice and gravy so I eat their food. All I did was train around 4-6 hours a day and it was no problem.

But I smash through walls. Lift stuff. "Hrrrgh!" This is the way to lost weight. You are ninja, master amazon, shoot bow and thing (very heavy longbow, takes strength to draw) at things. Use your imagination. Then you will be only be sorta fat like I was.

• Show All
    • Lol wow, thanks :)

• I'm very in favor of "99% exercise, 1% diet" rule. :-D

• You could be eating a lot worse then a fish filet sandwich, I assume if you make them yourself the fish fillet is baked not fried, so that's a good thing. Nothing wrong with some cheese in your diet, probably the worse thing about this sandwich is the tartar sauce but how can you ever not have it's creamy, tangy addition to this classic sandwich!

0|0
    0|0
  • You will die eventually... even if you don't eat a fish fillet sandwich a day. Soooooo... eat all you want πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's poisoned, unlikely you'll die. It might lead to health problems later on but that is determined by more than just your diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but you might seem a little more fishy to people :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a fish finger sarnie tbh and that looks tasty :)

0|0
    0|0
    • not really no it won't get you all the other things your body needs to stay healthy but as long as you have other things which supplement the lack of vitamins and other good stuff that other foods can provide you should be ok

try including pea's with that meal, as they contain vital vitamins and nutrients plus go well with fish

• It's fried and oily specially with mayonnaise in it so yes it can cause cancer and you will lack some vitamins.

0|0
    0|0
  • No of course not the only thing that might happen to you is you might start looking kind of like a fish

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure about death, but chances of having cancer will increase

0|0
    0|0
  • eat 2 and find out πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the batter that will get you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You eat or not, you'll die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you caught a bad one, who knows

0|0
    0|0
  • use to love that a s kid

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know about dying but you'll definitely have a lot of health issues, and probably eventually die from those problems

1|0
    0|0
    • But that's if u eat only that.. If u balance it with more healthy food I don't see any problem

• 😭😭😭

• Eventually, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop making me hungry πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you will be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • you will gain weight

1|0