I'm not sure how to tell my friend that I poured all of his milk in the trash?

I was at my friend's place and he offered me a coffee. Obviously I accepted, coffee is a magnificent beverage. And then this fucker pours milk in it! What psycho has milk in their coffee? Totally unacceptable.

So outraged as I was, when he left the room I took all the milk out of his fridge and poured it into the trash "RETRIBUTION!" I thought. But later on we were watching the game and he went to grab a beer from the fridge. He comes back like "Huh, thought there was still milk left. Weird." I've never felt so guilty in my life. How am I supposed to tell him that it was I, his supposed friend who annihilated his precious milk?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this sounds like a crazy situation! πŸ˜‚β€β€β€

0|1
    0|0
    • I know right. Totally insane. And it is definitely all true πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• LOL thats so sad πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • So make it right and buy more for him. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you miss the part where he put milk in my coffee? I think we're probably both in the wrong here

• I guess I like being nice when I make a mistake. haha I can only control and fix what I do.
      If you hold a grudge and are unforgiving, that is up to you. :)

• Seems reasonable. I guess I'll buy him more milk if he promises not to put it in my coffee.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes