I'm not sure how to tell my friend that I poured all of his milk in the trash?

I was at my friend's place and he offered me a coffee. Obviously I accepted, coffee is a magnificent beverage. And then this fucker pours milk in it! What psycho has milk in their coffee? Totally unacceptable.

So outraged as I was, when he left the room I took all the milk out of his fridge and poured it into the trash "RETRIBUTION!" I thought. But later on we were watching the game and he went to grab a beer from the fridge. He comes back like "Huh, thought there was still milk left. Weird." I've never felt so guilty in my life. How am I supposed to tell him that it was I, his supposed friend who annihilated his precious milk?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg this sounds like a crazy situation! πŸ˜‚β€β€β€

• I know right. Totally insane. And it is definitely all true πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy