Do You Think Some Races Can Handle Certain Foods Easier?

I’m half mexican, half polish.
My aunt said eating these chips made her get a burn on her mouth.. I was like wth? She kept saying they were way to hot. So I tried for myself, and literally.. not hot at all. There is spice sure but I can’t see how anyone could not tolerate it. Lol random question Do You Think Some Races Can Handle Certain Foods Easier?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think race has anything to do with it. It's whatever you're brought up with and what you're used to eating. Even some people who grow up with bland food can become interested in spicy foods and become very used to it. Regardless of race. I have known a couple people like that. But mostly it's what you're used to eating that dictates your threshold for spicy foods. Not race. I am Canadian and caucasian, but I eat Indian, Thai, Mexican and other spicy foods often. I love it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• many people around the world are lactose intollerant... as people migrated north of africa those heading for Europe had trouble finding food and had to use animal milk and so developed an imunity where as i believe east Asian people didn't... more about need than genetics

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I actually read a book about food. Think about it, your ancestry lived on certain foods. Now we are worldly and are introduced to new things. The thing is some of this stuff turns out not to agree with you, but the stuff you are used too has no effect

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the Person who coined the term "Montezuma's Revenge" sure thought so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian people can handle a cup of dry rice and a glass of warm water really well. We Europeans couldn't. BOOM!
    @halucinator :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think it more or less has to do with what your parents fed you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but i tdo not think race is the primary reason but genetics and bowl flora

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more about being used to it, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, food is part of the natural habitat of a people and has a big impact on evolution.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes