Do You Think Some Races Can Handle Certain Foods Easier?

I’m half mexican, half polish.
My aunt said eating these chips made her get a burn on her mouth.. I was like wth? She kept saying they were way to hot. So I tried for myself, and literally.. not hot at all. There is spice sure but I can’t see how anyone could not tolerate it. Lol random question Do You Think Some Races Can Handle Certain Foods Easier?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think race has anything to do with it. It's whatever you're brought up with and what you're used to eating. Even some people who grow up with bland food can become interested in spicy foods and become very used to it. Regardless of race. I have known a couple people like that. But mostly it's what you're used to eating that dictates your threshold for spicy foods. Not race. I am Canadian and caucasian, but I eat Indian, Thai, Mexican and other spicy foods often. I love it.

Most Helpful Girl