What kind of pizza do you like?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a huge pizza snob, and I will turn my nose up at any pizza not containing basil/arugula, proper mozzarella and prosciutto.
    Ideally, I want to see some mushrooms and black olives on it too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple
    Pepperoni
    Bacon
    Meat lovers
    Hamburger
    BBQ chicken

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nearly anything but, pineapple! Ick!!

I guess you could call us "Pizza Snobs" but we don't like the "Restaurant Chain" Pizza places. (We as in my husband and I). We do love small shop independent pizza places. Especially ones which have wood fired, high heat ovens, that hand toss or stretch their dough, freshest of the fresh, traditional Italian ingredients!! Favorites of ours are:
    Cheese - multiple cheeses
    Pepperoni
    Magrarita Pizza -red sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh tomatoe slices, fresh basil leaves.
    Linguisha sausage
    Italian sausage, kalamatta olive
    Sausage, black olive, fresh mushroom slices
    Prosciutto, kalamatta olive
    In moderation (like one slice) Anchovey, either olive oil cured black olive or kalamatta olive.
    Most any savory, thin crackery crust pizza with one to three toppings.

Two weeks ago we tried a pizza place about an hours drive from our place which features a sourdough crust that the sourdough starter is supposed to be over 100 years old. The dough had a very interesting almost pungent flavor, it was hand tossed, fired in a very hot oven, crisp crust with the classic little burn spots you get from a high heat. They spritzed the pie with truffle infused olive oil just before it went in the oven, you could taste it! I would rate it amoung the top ten pizza's that I've ever eaten. There was a wait to get a table, it is a local favorite. It was amazing!

We also like a local family operated pizza truck that has their wood fired ovens in a large trailer they tow behind the food truck. You have to find out where they'll be from their website. They operate out of several different locations.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I like pizza with : Pepperoni, Sausage, Black Olives, Onion, Cheese, Green peppers, Mild Jalapeno peppers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kill all pinapple lovers

1|0
    0|1
  • Spinach and Ricotta.

0|0
    0|1
  • pepperoni
    cheese
    buffalo chicken
    chicken fajita

0|1
    0|0
  • All pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • XL stuffed crust supreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pepperoni

0|0
    0|0
  • Margharitq

0|0
    0|1
  • chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Pepperoni, sausage, extra cheese and extra sauce

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love extra cheese burst pizza and these 3 toppings are my mosr favourite!
    *Paneer makhani
    *Chicken tikka
    *Chicken fiesta

0|1
    0|0
  • Pepperoni and maybe ham

1|1
    0|0
  • My fave is pepperoni and black olive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pepperoni