Cady Corn or Candy Pumpkins?

It's that time of year again to indulge in that annual debate of Candy Corn or Candy Pumpkins, so which side do you choose.
  • Cady Corn or Candy Pumpkins?Candy Corn
    Vote A
  • Cady Corn or Candy Pumpkins?Candy Pumpkins
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, it's been so long since I've had candy pumpkins that I can't remember what they taste like, so I'll go with candy corn. 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I like the pumpkins more there's just something so satisfying about biting into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love both

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never had either...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you actually ask that question every year?

0|0
    0|0
    • Short answer: Yes

Long Answer: Me and my sister get into heated debates about this every year, because I like the pumpkins more than the candy corn, but she is the other way around. I refuse to buy the candy corn when she visits, so she gets upset, then we argue before it ends up with one of us buying candy corn. Besides that, it also a topic that comes up in small talk fairly often this time a year (even if I don't like small talk, I tend to stay up to date on the "trends" for small talk (new shows, political things, new restaurants, gift season, and of course candy corn vs. candy pumpkins, as well as a few others) that way I can prepare my response before they even ask to make the small talk as short and painless as possible). So yes, I (as well as a several others (at least where I live)) do indulge in this debate (although, I doubt a few others get in very heated debates like me and my sister do (we are both very competitive so it is to be expected)).

• Show All
    • We both like and agree on a lot of candy like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for example. It's just that we don't exactly see eye to eye on candy corn and candy pumpkins.

• Okay. Enjoy your debate and candies.

• I love them both!!! But... mmmm... probably the pumpkins a tad more...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They both taste like regret after you realize you've been eating pure sugar for 5 minutes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes