Have You Ever Gottten 3rd's or 4th's?

I think that it's pretty common to get 2nd's when it comes to food. I don't think that I've ever gotten 3rd's+ tho lol
I've only see someone on TV get thirds and fourths and it was meant to be funny I guessHave You Ever Gottten 3rd's or 4th's?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I've had 3rd's before at HuHot. Generally when they waste half the food in the bowl. lol Kinda depends how much I've drank and whether i was famished when i went there.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is HuHot?

• HuHot mongolian grill. It's like a all you can eat Chinese food place. You grab a bowl go through uncooked buffet line and fill the bowl with what you want, add, sauces and oils to it and they grill it up for you (seemingly wasting half the food in the process) lol. the they slap it on a plate and hand it to you. It's really good.

• Yep! lol I remember I was demolishing food at a startling rate when I was training for months for a 2,200 mile hike in 2012 (sadly it didn't happen). Three plates of food almost became normal and I was still burning calories like crazy. lol 😳

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on what I'm eating. If it's fulling, I might get one big plate and one small plate after. But I couldn't have 3rds. Id probs throw up at that point lol

1|0
    0|0
    • IkrπŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • What really get me tho, is if the meal I have don't have the sauces that I like with it on the side, especially at restaurants with the good ranch, you know the ones, or aoli. I will literally ask for a cap or to go cup of the sauce. Also, if I'm having a bomb meal and I don't have a good drink to go with it. I will literally lose half interest if I don't got a good drink lmao

• HahahaπŸ˜† i feel you

• Hell yes I've gotten 3rds and 4ths!! I love food, you dont even knowπŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Not since I was little. Now I eat like once a day. It would only be thirds never fourths. When L at an all-you-can-eat I still break my food into 3 settings though. First salad, 2nd meal and lastly dessert. Rarely when I go back for part of the meal. But has happened, more steak or another piece of chicken but never another full dinner plate

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, yeah, on food, too. And other stuff that isn't food, but you're still a minor, so I won't go there--or did I just go there?

1|0
    0|0
  • what fat bastard does this? I've only done this with soup but that don't count

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes in university there was an all you can eat it was the best as a student, eat all you can as you didn't have to go shopping or cook for rest of the day

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a couple of times at an "All You Can Eat" restaurant

1|0
    0|0
  • If I go to a buffet, I'll get smaller amounts so I can try more things so I make several trips. At home I use a larger plate.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I got ribs and it's all in I take 3rds and 5ts.
    Depends how much I want to eat/ be hungry.
    The ribs had anorexia I gess

1|0
    0|0
  • Only seconds. 3rds and 4ths seems sketchy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I struggle to make it through one meal.

1|0
    0|0
  • l have had seven course dinners

1|0
    0|0
  • No 2nd is more than enough

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have, on occasion, though it depends a lot on what the meal was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, it happens rarely, but if I'm hungry and my favorite meal is cooked, I'll eat even a 4th.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think I have the most I've ever got is seconds but I struggle with one meal sometimes xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten 10ths

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if my previous servings of food were small

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I can't eat much

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe thirds not 4ths