Does anyone know of good veggie patties?

I am from California and my family is having a BBQ this weekend and they all will be eating steaks, burgers, and hot dogs. I don't want to be a party killer by eating a salad lol. So can someone tell me of some good ready to eat veggie patties from the freezer section. Thanks you in advance!Does anyone know of good veggie patties?Does anyone know of good veggie patties?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is vegetarian and she really likes the brands Lightlife and Sol. She recommends the mushroom burger from Sol.

If you have a M&M Meatshop in your area they have great veggie burgers. But I don’t know if they’re just a Canadian chain

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've honestly never had a good veggie burger. Although the last time I had one was probably 30 years ago, and a lot of vegetarian food has gotten better since then.

Veggie burgers aren't burgers. It's trying to fake it like you are eating meat without eating meat. Salads are fine. There will probably also be stuff like potato or macaroni salad.

If you want veggie burgers to feel like you are fitting in, then just grab whatever brand you can find. I have a brand called Morning Star in my freezer that someone gave me when they moved. But I haven't tried them yet.

I used to make my own fake hamburger. But I don't remember how I made it. I used it in things like stuffed peppers and cabbage rolls. It was a lot better than store bought fake meat. I even fooled a hard core meat eater with it once. He was totally surprised when I told him it was veggie.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Morning star patties
    And bocca patties to
    They are extremely good

0|0
    0|0
  • Lightlife is a good brand
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    1|0
  • Love!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with salad

0|0
    0|0
    • I second that, but I think veggie burgers will fit so much better for the occasion. And maybe they will look so good that people might give it a try and end up liking them.

• Wow that looks good!! 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Make some fritters with zucchini

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not the best cheff out there 😂 but I guess I can try. Do you know any good fritters w zucchini recipie that you will recommend?
      From a website maybe, where I can follow step by step instructions?

What Guys Said 3

• The beyond burger.
    Alternatively, you can you just grill some large portobellos.
    If you aren't lazy, you could also turn them into patties with some crumbs, eggs, cheese and herbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a good veggie burger recipe myself. I'm reducing my meat consumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trader Joe's

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes