Why am I not fat if I eat so much unhealthy food?

Well I just don’t get it, I have blemishes but I’m really really thin

basically, I do gymnastics every Tuesday
but the way I eat is I literally have McDonald’s so often it’s annoying
(On Tuesday and Wednesday and any long road trips)

and on every other day I only eat if I am hungry and the only thing I eat is spaghheti
so usually I just have two meals of pasta (one at whatever time at hungry) and another at (whatever time I’m hungry) which could be 3 AM

so what even is this I cannot eat anymore then 2 meals per day and by the way I don’t eat eat meat at all just cheese and milk and juice no water either, anyone have a reason for this (I also eat lots of lollies a lot)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Just good genetics and a high metabolism. However, even at that, it's not healthy to have that kind of an eating habit. Eating fast food on a regular basis is not healthy for ANYONE and the fact that all you're eating otherwise is only spaghetti, cheese, milk and juice is not good either. You are not getting enough essential nutrients from just those things at all. You need to diversify your diet for your health or else you are going to start to have health issues down the road.

Same goes for not drinking water. Juice and milk is not enough. Water alone is so important. If you are not hydrating with it enough it can lead to things like diabetes, heart issues and even chronic pain because your joints, muscles and the cells in your body aren't being hydrated enough. Once you reach a tipping point, it is hard to come back from it. Don't play that game with your health.

If you can diversify your diet, you'll not only live longer, but you'll live healthier as well.

Please take care of yourself.

• Il try.. its just one time I tried drinking water so often that I got really sick (like stomache hurt and had issues below... yeah)

Most Helpful Girl

• Genetics blessed you with a fast metabolism.