Have you ever tried peanut butter and cottage cheese sandwich?

This is what I sometimes make as part of my weight loss diet.

• Yes and it tastes surprisingly good.
  • Yes and I didn't like it. Taste disgusting.
  • No but it looks and sounds disgusting to me
    Vote C
  • No but doesn't look nor sound like it would taste bad
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E

47

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds interesting never heard of that kinda combination

• If you really think about it, Peanut butter is a good source of fat (and some protein) while Cottage Cheese is a great source of protein so I figured putting them together into a sandwich would make a good nutritious food for a diet.

• The thing with cottage cheese is that it's not like any another cheese in taste. Surprisingly, you can actually mix cottage cheese with just about any food if you ever want to try something out.

• Well if you put it that way I won't knock it until I try it:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never tried that, but I've had a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich before! lol A good old southern (American) delicacy! 😉 Probably not the best for loosing weight though! 😬 I may have to try your sammich though. lol

• I feel that a Peanut Butter and Cottage Cheese Sandwich worked out good for me as a weight loss diet since Peanut Butter is a good source of fat (with some protein in the mix) and Cottage Cheese is a great source of Protein so putting them together into a sandwich makes it a near perfect balance of Protein, Fat, and Carbs for my diet plan.

• Just don't overdo it though. Peanut butter still has a lot of calories and just make sure you eat other foods including fruits and vegetables for other nutrients as well. Good luck on the weight loss. I lost 80 pounds when I was in my teens, so I know what it can be like. Just keep going.