What did you eat today?

Post pics if possible. I had homemade burgers and potatoes on the side. The potatoes I made with a secret recipe from work.
What did you eat today?
Updates:
Go eat bro?
I had pussy too

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I had oatmeal, a banana, bluberries and soymilk this morning. After work, I had shrimp/chicken pasta with cabbage and callalo and drank "cherry" juice. I accidentally grabbed this instead of the fruit punch I normally buy and I'm surprised the juice was actually good

I also ate potato chips with it. (It seriously seems like I cannot go a day without eating chips..🤣😂)

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds good. If you’re in the market of trying new juices. Try strawberry orange juice.

Most Helpful Guys

• @SwoleCook I don't mean to say anything, because I enjoy all the foods that you have posted, but if you are eating all the stuff you post everyday, you're going to run a risk of heart disease over time. That's all pretty rich stuff to be eating on a daily basis. Everything in moderation.

My comment is only based only on genuine concern is all. Peace and goodwill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ham and cheese crossaint from a donut shop

One sugar cookie ( student brought them for a birthday )

Chicken & rice with a celery cream sauce

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 36

• That looks so good😍 and i had honey sriracha wings nd squash for dinner😂 for breakfast i just had a sausage biscuit loll

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... nothing
    I just noticed it's 4pm so ah... I should go eat...

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing I've eaten today were Skittles mixed with M&M's, first time eating them together was actually pretty nice 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal, a chicken burger, I don't know how to explain it but something like stir fry meat with veggies which I ate with rice. Then I just had more cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had oatmeal for breakfast. A handful of blueberries for lunch and orange chicken for dinner. Sorry, I don’t have any pics but it was a boring food day anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a salad
    A chicken burger
    2 Cheddar Cheese, Ham, Mayonnaise and whole grain sandwiches
    And 1.5 pounds of strawberries
    I also had a Cappucino
    5-7 cups of tea
    And 2-4 cups of lemon water

0|0
    0|0
  • Whole grain buckwheat pancakes with fruit preserves. Then a Greek salad. And a tiny pear and cranberry tart. Totally clean eating for the food plan I follow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a steak tonight.

But I’ll be doing a roast chicken like this on Sunday

0|1
    0|0
  • Whole grain Cheerios, apple slices, orange juice.

Whole wheat bread, low sodium ham, low fat cheese, fat free mayonnaise, and a unsweetened iced tea.

Talipa, green beans, corn, asparagus.

Breakfast
    Lunch
    Dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • For once your cooking doesn't look too bad.
    I ate cereal, chicken burger and chips, lots of chocolate then lots of toast.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made spaghetti Bolognese for lunch and steak with potatoes for dinner. I also made a chocolate cake! :D
    I Don't have pics since we ate it all :')

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian - Malaysian food. Sorry picture is not rotated

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian food the restaurants was horrific food was horrible and shit service also over priced sheesh I’m gonna workout an extra hour to burn the little food I had from there

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't eat yet.
    I'm making brown lentil with rice.

How did you make these potatoes. Mine never turn like this. They usually dry out fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner it’s Friday so it’s acceptable lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It is 9:42 am here and I'm having some pancakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal and tea for breakfast
    Spaghetti and coffee for lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi but I already ate it so no pics sorry☹

0|0
    0|0
  • omg fuck you im so hungry

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • I ate myself. Don't think about it too hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Five Guys xP

0|0
    0|0
  • Veggie burger and eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks so good

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans

0|0
    0|0
  • I ate cereal and coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • soggy frenchy toast

0|0
    0|0
  • Dolma, pilaki yogurt, ramen

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i dont remember i think a salad and water

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish i could eat that much and not get fat

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao. I already had a burger before I took the pic. And that’s like my third or fourth meal.

• Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 28

Recommended myTakes