Seriously why would one put chocolate and CC's together 😖?

Who's responsible for this sick idea?
Who's responsible for this sick idea?

The world has gone crazy 😶.
Okay peeps
CC's are the same as Doritos or corn chips.

910

Most Helpful Guys

• Salt and chocolate are often paired, as are chocolate and other crunchy things, like peanuts and Rice Rrispies. Not sure why this is a hard sell...

• Well... good question.

Cadbury's were unfortunately taken over by an American company, Mondelez, formerly Kraft Foods, a few years ago, and everything has gone downhill ever since.

They've been throwing mud at the wall, to see what sticks, for the past year or two. I've not seen that particularly unappetising variant here, but I'm confident in predicting that that won't stick.

I've seen some bad ideas from them in the last year or two, and am occasionally compelled to try them, just to satisfy my curiosity as to whether they're as bad as they sound. Invariably, they're worse. They tend to be cloyingly sweet?

• I tricked a work colleague into thinking that the chocolate that I bought in was the caramel one but alas it was the limited edition Vegemite block.
      She hates Vegemite and wish I'd filmed it. 😆

• You are treading in some serious blocking territory dude 😆.

• These are apparently ALL flavours of Kitkat that are commercially available in Japan. I'm unable to verify quite how popular they may or may not be, however...

Enjoy! ;p

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kats_in_Japan

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole salty sweet thing maybe I don't know... Looks interesting you don't see corn chips in your chocolate bar everyday. Plus out of all the chips to use why corn chips a regular potato chip might have worked better.

• I agree. my aunt sends me a goody package every year and in it were chocolate dipped potato chips- they were actually good. I was surprised.

• They have made it with potato chips as well 😖

• I'm not sure if buy one still. I can handle a chip dipped in chocolate but not sure if chips inside a chocolate bar would be good.