Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I would eat Chloe's face right off if it were cut properly.

I also want to point out that Chloe is a girl's name, which implies Chloe is a cow. But fillet steaks usually only come from steers. So, that's a fail right there.

0|0
    1|0
  • This is why I want to get into hunting and hunt for my own meat. I know there are farms that treat their animals humanely and when it is time to kill the animals, it’s done humanely with little to no pain. Throughout the animal’s life, they’re free to roam and wander in open space instead of some venues keeping the animals contained in close quarters. In hunting, you can kill the animal quickly and humanely, knowing all of the steps that occurred between you stalking the animal and it be being placed on your plate during dinner. I think this is the healthiest and most humane way to eat meat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• 😭😭 terrible o don’t want to think about what I’m eating when it came from an animal

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so sad

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat meat anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry Chloe

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Thats just sad!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Well, this looks like it was done by a more aggressive person. Unfortunately some people feel the need to prevent people from eating meat by guilt tripping them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but we'd add Chloe's name to the list of things we give thanks to for that dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. Bitch there's a food chain and u aren't on the top so bitch we be eating u for hundreds of years😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the vegan stuff but is meat really so expensive in USA?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I hunt, I know where meat comes from.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt Coles or Woolies would like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking expensive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously