Would you still buy it? 😂?

Would you still buy it? 😂?
  • Yes
  • No

812

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I would eat Chloe's face right off if it were cut properly.

I also want to point out that Chloe is a girl's name, which implies Chloe is a cow. But fillet steaks usually only come from steers. So, that's a fail right there.

• This is why I want to get into hunting and hunt for my own meat. I know there are farms that treat their animals humanely and when it is time to kill the animals, it’s done humanely with little to no pain. Throughout the animal’s life, they’re free to roam and wander in open space instead of some venues keeping the animals contained in close quarters. In hunting, you can kill the animal quickly and humanely, knowing all of the steps that occurred between you stalking the animal and it be being placed on your plate during dinner. I think this is the healthiest and most humane way to eat meat.