Why is it so easy to overeat? Lol?

I don't ever intentionally overeat but if I'm bored and food is in front of me, I eat it
Updates:
I don't want to pay someone a lot of money just to tell me things I already know lol I don't see how it could help

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve gone through stages of where I overeat and don’t eat at all for a while but I have a fast metabolism so my weight never really changes. I think you have to limit the amount of food you see and keep yourself busy so you don’t think about food until you’re actually hungry.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah like there will be days I constantly eat and then days where I don't eat at all. I try to stay busy but get bored rather quick

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• The food is there, that's why it's do easy to overeat. I have the same problem and I'm about to start buying healthy snacks so if I'm over eating at least it's something that won't add a ton of weight on my waist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • I have binge eating disorder. So pretty damn easy.

0|1
    0|0
    • How did you find out you had BED?

• Show All
    • I didn’t think so either. I still reject some of the things that come up. But I needed to do something or I might have not lasted much longer.

You are courageous for fighting through every second of pain. Hone it.

• Why do you say you wouldn't have lasted much longer? But I just hate the fact that I have to pay someone to tell me that I have problems lol I can do that for free

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes