Why is it so easy to overeat? Lol?

I don't ever intentionally overeat but if I'm bored and food is in front of me, I eat it
I don't want to pay someone a lot of money just to tell me things I already know lol I don't see how it could help

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve gone through stages of where I overeat and don’t eat at all for a while but I have a fast metabolism so my weight never really changes. I think you have to limit the amount of food you see and keep yourself busy so you don’t think about food until you’re actually hungry.

• Yeah like there will be days I constantly eat and then days where I don't eat at all. I try to stay busy but get bored rather quick

Most Helpful Guy