Have you ever made homemade pizza?

911

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally haven't, but my ex-wife used to do it a lot - about once a week for a while. We had a bread machine and she would make the dough in that. When she first started doing it, it was already fine, but she'd ask for feedback on it and then try something different to improve it. After a while of experimenting with different things she got it to where everyone in the family said we liked it the way it was and then she just kept making it that way.

• Not from scratch, no. I'd love to have a good mixer to try my hand at making dough though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, starting from blooming the yeast for the dough all the way to the table. I make my own sauce too, a couple days ahead. That's how my mother taught me.

But the Italian grocery near me carries raw dough, and good bottled sauce, so I don't always make it from scratch.