Have you ever made homemade pizza?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally haven't, but my ex-wife used to do it a lot - about once a week for a while. We had a bread machine and she would make the dough in that. When she first started doing it, it was already fine, but she'd ask for feedback on it and then try something different to improve it. After a while of experimenting with different things she got it to where everyone in the family said we liked it the way it was and then she just kept making it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not from scratch, no. I'd love to have a good mixer to try my hand at making dough though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, starting from blooming the yeast for the dough all the way to the table. I make my own sauce too, a couple days ahead. That's how my mother taught me.

But the Italian grocery near me carries raw dough, and good bottled sauce, so I don't always make it from scratch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Never could make a good crust so would make simple ones using pita bread. I went healthy amount of sauce, ground beef, onion n bell pepper with the mozzarella. Surprisingly addicting!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we did. Kids loved it- including cutting the veggie toppings and it tasted better than the pizzeria versions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite often, but always end up putting too much toppings, delicious though

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times before!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I make a damn good pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had been selling pizza at school last year

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I own a local pizzeria.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My husband and I just made homemade pizza night before last. We made the dough from scratch and bought all the toppings. I also bought a pizza dough when I bought the ingredients so tonight we're going to use the pre-made dough to have pizza again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, a few times, sometimes its gross, other times its good. Once we made a crust out of cheese which was delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many times. I don't eat pizza with tomato sauce nor do I like it wheat so I try at home. I like to add tumuric to it also when done

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I made it a lot last summer. It’s good fun to make too when you make it with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep :)

0|0
    0|0
  • who hasn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Once from scratch

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!