I deliver pizza and sometimes I don't get tips. Dont make minimum wage rely on tips for gas. Do you tip? why or why not? Would it upset you?

I tip all the time i don't have a lot of money. This is my second job. Just irritating. Is it something cultural? I find certain groups tip less or not at all

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I always try to tip my pizza delivery guy/girl sometimes I will give a little extra if I just got paid.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i do every time and most people did also when I was delivering, like high 90s percent i would say.