Are you good at picking restaurants or places to eat?

Do you look at reviews before deciding to eat at a place? Are you good at picking restaurants or places to eat?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That picture be like: 'panko encrusted quail with a tomato/cranberry reduction...$93.67 please.' lol

I'm alright I guess. All you can do is read customer reviews and hope for the best. Some of the best places are the ones you just happen upon by chance though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't really eat out often (maybe 4-5 times a year), but when we do, we choose a popular restaurant.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I read some online reviews and I check out reports in media sometimes and I also take word of mouth recommendations from colleagues and friends. Yes I'm good at it, I've never picked a bad one yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think I pick restaurants well. First, look at the restaurant front and the interior. Only the most respected and the oldest places may look shabby and have good dishes. They cut costs because they no longer give a fuck about their reputation which is perfect. All the rest are easily discriminated by appearance. If you see that the place is tasteless in design, you will probably tell the same when you are served. Next, if the tables are waited, look whether the waiters are quick and professional. If not, it may mean that they have few clients, or that they have changed some of the personnel recently, neither of which is good for you. Then, the menu. If you see too many things in the same book, most probably none of them will be as good as you expect. This is because most of them will he fitted to a canteen-style format, even if served in porcelain. And tripadvisor, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go to a restaurant but when I do I just go to the one I know it is good

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, i always choose the cheapest ones, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I do. I will read reviews

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you full?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I always look at reviews and pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes