Would you say that you're a picky eater?

5147

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol yeah

What Girls Said 51

• ehhhh yup...
    I swear I have like different parts to my stomach, like for example dinner is all veges, and I ate hardly anything, but im full, and im actually full, like stuffed, but then dessert comes along and im starving again...
    I don't dislike or especially like any veges, but i enjoy potatoes, and surprisingly spinach.
    I also don't really enjoy seafood, but I kinda like Salmon.
    So mainly im just a weird eater. I eat alllll snacks, and I dont mind what flavor lmao.

• Not really. Itend to eat all the food put onto my plate because I don't want to come off as being ungrateful and leaving food on my plate that someone took time and effort to make 😊😄

(+ uneaten food on a plate is just so visually unsatisfying for me)

• Yes.
    I am a vegetarian and I barely like something. My aunt said I'm eating air😂
    But that's not true. I don't like tomatoes (but instead I like broth), apples and bananas (but I really like forest fruits). That's it. So hard to understand, people?

• Yes definitely. I don’t eat meat, anything too greasy (so most fried foods are already out), anything too sugary (my cut off point is generally anything with more than 20g in 100), garlic, raw onion, most dairy products (many cheeses & cows milk), white bread and while not necessarily food I don’t have beer and vodka either, and that’s just the things I remember out of the top of my head right now..

• Not too picky. I would say I'm a little more relaxed than the average person when it comes to my food but I don't like weird odours, am picky about pork, and very picky about lamb and goat.

• Im totally not. My dad loves food and made sure his kids like to eat too. Peeps usually hand me the things they don't like lol 😂

• I don't consider myself too picky. I have things that I don't like and won't eat but for the most part I'm open to trying new things.

• Definitely, at a restaurant or with food I'm going to prepare.

But I'll eat anything someone else makes for me with no complaints, just to be respectful.

• I'm very picky about meat but not about anything else. I don't there any vegetarian meal I wouldn't try

• I will try (almost) any food once, but I am picky about the food that I will actually eat regularly.

• Yep when it comes to the quality. Im not rlly picky when it comes to what the food is. For example, i like burgers, but i don't like McDonald's burgers or most fast food burgers for that matter.

• Sort of. I’m willing to try everything once but there are plenty of foods I avoid after the first time.

• I think everyone is picky. I don't know anyone that eats everything. Vegans seen to be the most vocal picky eaters. I just eat what I like.

• I hate raw onions in my food, so I would pick them out most of the times. I guess I am a picky eater.

• No only a few exceptions but my brother is
    He hates salad for example
    I've never seen him eating salad
    I'd rather see the monster of Loch Ness before him eating salad

• To an extent. Some ingredients I'll ask at restaurants for them to take off but I'll try new things

• Like I really hate tomatoes so I'll ask for that not to be on sandwiches

• Not at all. I like food in general.
    There is just a few things that i won't eat

• I'm pretty open to trying new foods but once I try it once and it's gross that's it. I won't eat it again haha.

• I have a few foods that I strongly dislike such as corn and shellfish and restaurant lettuce. But otherwise I eat most foods.

• Yes. I don't like eating onions but I like the taste, same with peppers. I don't like red meat and I only eat chicken breasts...

• Very much. I have serious trouble with food and appetite and it affects my health too.

• kinda, can't deal with squishy textures and overly dairy kinda tastes

• Well yeah I don't want to eat anything connected to slaughter.

• Definitely. I wish I wasn't, but I just can't bring myself to eat foods I dislike

• nope not at all, i eat anything and everything that comes in my way

• Yes! Kinda. In someways yes and in someways no. I know what I like to eat and what I don’t lol

• No. I eat anything as long its not hella greasy or weird looking.

• Yeah, I'm pretty picky.

• Yes I am

• Nah. I will eat most anything

• Show more from Girls
    21

What Guys Said 46

• Well I enjoy cooking and do it well. So I'd say I am picky about cooking things well when I'm cooking, but I can just as easily survive on cheap simple things like a bowl of oatmeal without thinking about it one bit and be completely happy.

• Absolutely, I may have my autism to thank for that.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so picky, it makes me feel like the odd one out in a group.

I wish I could eat anything or at least most things so I can have something in common with friends and family.

• Not at all. I've been a very adventurous eater ever since I was a little kid. There is very little I won't eat and I am always up for trying new things. 🙂

• Yes - but a recovered picky eater. What I eat today is leaps and bounds more diverse than what in ate between ages 5-25.

I can pretty my go into any restaurant and find at least 1-2 things on the menu I’ll eat with minimal to no changes. I’m also no longer embarrassed to go out to eat with others because of pickiness.

• No, as long as the food is something I like ;- ) I've had real Greek gyros (typically chicken with mustard sauce), BBQ goat (like BBQ duck) , and tortoise soup ( like flowery, rubber chicken bits in broth) , but I am very cautious around fish.

• Sort of. I like only American Food, preferably cooked southern style, and I don't want any Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, or any other foreign crap, except Italian, German, or French. mmmm French.

• No. When you've grown up poor and a sack of broken rice is considered a gift from the gods, you don't have luxury of being picky.

• Yeah, I guess you could say that. It really depends on what, though. Some foods/meals I'm picky about and others I'm not. I think as I've gotten older, I'm less picky. But there are foods I will (still) not eat.

• In a manner of speaking yes but also no
    There are a few things I will absolutely not eat but only a few
    There is a great number of things I would prefer not to but can if served them

• Nope. I'll eat anything. Crickets, maggots (if they're cooked and seasoned ofcourse), local food, gourmet food, fast food, slow food, medium speed food, my mother has a picture of me eating a flower as a baby!

• I wouldn't say. I eat almost anything but there are always food i hate like (to be honest i can't think of any) Maybe i'm just too lazy to pick food. There are lots of foods i find meh by the way.

• a little bit, i eat most things except for a few things like bitter melon

• I'm a chef so no every shrimp which I'm allergic too. One thing I can't stand even the smell makes me wanna puke is Alfredo sauce

• Most people tell me I am, but I don't think so. Not liking certain foods isn't being picky eater

• I can't drink milk. Lactose intolerant. But that's the only thing.

• who is that girl in the thumbnail picture, she is fire

• No most food I will eat or at least try.
    With the exception of raw tomatoes and beetroot.

• I used to be when I was a child, but I grew out of that & don't really care what I eat.

• Yes.
    I pick every food i see or like and devour them

• I used to but ever since I got to college that changed.

• I don't think I'm picky, but I do like my food simple.

• Not that picky but a lot of times I want take out that is expensive or food that is not in the house

• When it comes to food yeah

but the booty can get eaten anytime

• No such thing, just can't be arsed to try new things lol

• No I’m not

• Not really.

• YES!

• I don't but others seem to think so.

• Yes I am

• Yup I only eat chicken 24/7

• Show more from Guys
    16