Would you say that you're a picky eater?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol yeah

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 51

• ehhhh yup...
    I swear I have like different parts to my stomach, like for example dinner is all veges, and I ate hardly anything, but im full, and im actually full, like stuffed, but then dessert comes along and im starving again...
    I don't dislike or especially like any veges, but i enjoy potatoes, and surprisingly spinach.
    I also don't really enjoy seafood, but I kinda like Salmon.
    So mainly im just a weird eater. I eat alllll snacks, and I dont mind what flavor lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Itend to eat all the food put onto my plate because I don't want to come off as being ungrateful and leaving food on my plate that someone took time and effort to make 😊😄

(+ uneaten food on a plate is just so visually unsatisfying for me)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    I am a vegetarian and I barely like something. My aunt said I'm eating air😂
    But that's not true. I don't like tomatoes (but instead I like broth), apples and bananas (but I really like forest fruits). That's it. So hard to understand, people?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely. I don’t eat meat, anything too greasy (so most fried foods are already out), anything too sugary (my cut off point is generally anything with more than 20g in 100), garlic, raw onion, most dairy products (many cheeses & cows milk), white bread and while not necessarily food I don’t have beer and vodka either, and that’s just the things I remember out of the top of my head right now..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too picky. I would say I'm a little more relaxed than the average person when it comes to my food but I don't like weird odours, am picky about pork, and very picky about lamb and goat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im totally not. My dad loves food and made sure his kids like to eat too. Peeps usually hand me the things they don't like lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider myself too picky. I have things that I don't like and won't eat but for the most part I'm open to trying new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, at a restaurant or with food I'm going to prepare.

But I'll eat anything someone else makes for me with no complaints, just to be respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very picky about meat but not about anything else. I don't there any vegetarian meal I wouldn't try

0|0
    0|0
  • I will try (almost) any food once, but I am picky about the food that I will actually eat regularly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 45

• Absolutely, I may have my autism to thank for that.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so picky, it makes me feel like the odd one out in a group.

I wish I could eat anything or at least most things so I can have something in common with friends and family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I've been a very adventurous eater ever since I was a little kid. There is very little I won't eat and I am always up for trying new things. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes - but a recovered picky eater. What I eat today is leaps and bounds more diverse than what in ate between ages 5-25.

I can pretty my go into any restaurant and find at least 1-2 things on the menu I’ll eat with minimal to no changes. I’m also no longer embarrassed to go out to eat with others because of pickiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I enjoy cooking and do it well. So I'd say I am picky about cooking things well when I'm cooking, but I can just as easily survive on cheap simple things like a bowl of oatmeal without thinking about it one bit and be completely happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, as long as the food is something I like ;- ) I've had real Greek gyros (typically chicken with mustard sauce), BBQ goat (like BBQ duck) , and tortoise soup ( like flowery, rubber chicken bits in broth) , but I am very cautious around fish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of. I like only American Food, preferably cooked southern style, and I don't want any Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, or any other foreign crap, except Italian, German, or French. mmmm French.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. When you've grown up poor and a sack of broken rice is considered a gift from the gods, you don't have luxury of being picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I guess you could say that. It really depends on what, though. Some foods/meals I'm picky about and others I'm not. I think as I've gotten older, I'm less picky. But there are foods I will (still) not eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'll eat anything. Crickets, maggots (if they're cooked and seasoned ofcourse), local food, gourmet food, fast food, slow food, medium speed food, my mother has a picture of me eating a flower as a baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • In a manner of speaking yes but also no
    There are a few things I will absolutely not eat but only a few
    There is a great number of things I would prefer not to but can if served them

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes