Do you make homemade burgers? Do you have any tips for making them?

I love making homemade burgers but when ever I do they always fall apart in the pan and I end up with fried onion and beef bits.

They are also very oily even though I remove the outside oil with kitchen roll.

They taste great but are really difficult to eat.
If anyone has a tip to share that would be great.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool them for a few hours before cooking so they keep their shape. Also I use just mincemeat and seasonings.

• Whenever I make them I just put beef mince in with chopped up onion and form them into burger shapes. Good tip will try next time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you put egg in it? It won’t hold together very well without

• Last time I added egg I made an omelet with a burger centre.
      Don't think I'm doing it right

• One or two eggs for a pound of meat is all you need, it should mix in easy