Do you like flavored coffee?

I love it! Black Forest Cake, Hawaiian Macadamia, Kahlua and Creme (sometimes with real Kahlua)...

1834

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually I drink plain black coffee. Sometimes I do buy the flavored coffee though. I've been known to buy chocolate flavored coffee, but usually I'll use flavored creamer if I want flavor. When I do use flavored creamer, it is maybe French Vanilla or Irish Creme.

Hawaiian Macadamia sounds good. I'll have to try it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm a real coffee freak, vanilla and mocca are my definite favs. But black with 2 sugars is good enough for me though... And when I treat myself, I put on some of the best sugared whipcream there is πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š

• Wow, all these sound good πŸ˜‹. Outta all of them which one is the best?
    Me, I do like my coffee sweet 😊. I mean I’ve had coffee since I was a little girl lol (coming from a Mexican family😎) but when I was in high school my grandma taught me a trick since I like my coffee β˜•οΈ light and sweet. (This is for instant coffee) instead of boiling water, try boiling milk πŸ₯› and add the instant coffee and sugar πŸ˜‹. From then on, this is how I only drink my coffee β˜•οΈ.

And at Starbucks I have tried chocolate and mint flavor years ago and it was good πŸ™‚.