Do you like flavored coffee?

I love it! Black Forest Cake, Hawaiian Macadamia, Kahlua and Creme (sometimes with real Kahlua)...

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually I drink plain black coffee. Sometimes I do buy the flavored coffee though. I've been known to buy chocolate flavored coffee, but usually I'll use flavored creamer if I want flavor. When I do use flavored creamer, it is maybe French Vanilla or Irish Creme.

Hawaiian Macadamia sounds good. I'll have to try it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm a real coffee freak, vanilla and mocca are my definite favs. But black with 2 sugars is good enough for me though... And when I treat myself, I put on some of the best sugared whipcream there is πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, all these sound good πŸ˜‹. Outta all of them which one is the best?
    Me, I do like my coffee sweet 😊. I mean I’ve had coffee since I was a little girl lol (coming from a Mexican family😎) but when I was in high school my grandma taught me a trick since I like my coffee β˜•οΈ light and sweet. (This is for instant coffee) instead of boiling water, try boiling milk πŸ₯› and add the instant coffee and sugar πŸ˜‹. From then on, this is how I only drink my coffee β˜•οΈ.

And at Starbucks I have tried chocolate and mint flavor years ago and it was good πŸ™‚.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 16

• I personally don't like coffee, I've always preferred sweeter teas. I love Mango Black Tea, and the one I'm currently devouring is Lemon Black Tea. I also use French vanilla creamer. I can drink unsweetened tea, but it is less desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Sometimes I just want it black or with a little sugar, but if I go to Starbucks or something I usually get some kind of flavor. I mix it up so much I’ve probably had every combination there is. On days off, if I’m in the mood for it, I’ll drive through Starbucks in pajama pants, bring it home, and add a little booze to it. Pajama pants + tshirt + blanket and sofa + booze coffee = great Saturday morning!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! French vanilla, hazelnut, butterscotch toffee are my go to.

1|0
    0|0
  • recently yes... I have gone back to drinking coffee- always black BUT flavored... no sugar... best one so far was oatmeal cookie

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. Not overly sweet ones but I enjoy a good flavored coffee from time to time

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tried too many flavoured coffees. The only flavoured coffee I ever bought was this maple syrup flavoured coffee which tasted exactly like regular coffee. Now the only time I've had flavoured coffee where I could taste the flavours is when I put hazelnut syrup in my coffee. It tastes incredible but you get sick of it if you consume too much. I think they stopped selling it cause they weren't able to get repeat customers. Just like crab legs - eat them too often and you no longer like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • ONLY.
    Vanilla Frape ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I like coffee that tastes like coffee

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Amaretto is liiife!!!

1|0
    0|0