What kind of mix fruit juice you like?

I like strawberry and kiwi the most. If you don't mind please kindly give me the recipe cause i want to try something new. Thank you

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I like banana and strawberry. I cut up pieces of strawberries and banana and put them first in a blender, then I pour in some milk, and finally I add in some shards of ice. I blend this all for a few seconds. It’s been awhile since I’ve had this, but it’s not bad. I feel like I can never make it as good as the smoothie people do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink alcohol. Sometimes if I am at a bar I ask them to make me something fruity with no alcohol in it, and if it's a good bartender, they like the idea of making me something unique.

I rarely drink fruit juice because it's so high in sugar, but when I do I like orange juice, mango nectar, lemon and lime flavors, carrot juice, pineapple, pineapple/coconut, grapefruit juice, apple juice and cranberry juice.