You're on your third date with someone who's cooking dinner for you, What kind of meal would melt your heart?

In other words, What kind of home cooked meal is
the ideal for a third date?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is African 10 kilo of rice, stew, 10 kilo of fufu, spianch, fish, meat, meat pies/pirog. That’s what you end up doing as I married an African husband. So If you are mucky she is not then perhaps a nice italian pasta dish, like alfredo or something like that with baguette and wine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask her. Hey do you like... blah blah blah. So you can see if she will like it. Plus you need to know her dietary restrictions.

Chocolate and wine help the mind too.