You're on your third date with someone who's cooking dinner for you, What kind of meal would melt your heart?

You're on your third date with someone who's cooking dinner for you, What kind of meal would melt your heart?
In other words, What kind of home cooked meal is
the ideal for a third date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is African 10 kilo of rice, stew, 10 kilo of fufu, spianch, fish, meat, meat pies/pirog. That’s what you end up doing as I married an African husband. So If you are mucky she is not then perhaps a nice italian pasta dish, like alfredo or something like that with baguette and wine.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask her. Hey do you like... blah blah blah. So you can see if she will like it. Plus you need to know her dietary restrictions.

Chocolate and wine help the mind too.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• - Fancy crab cake burger
    - crème brûlée
    - strawberry shortcake floats

Fancy crab cake burger in order with the bun:
    • Toasted ciabatta bun with butter drizzle with peppered mayo spread on the cut bottoms.

• in order. Bottom bun. Bed of coleslaw. Bacon. Crab cake burger patty size. Fresh Mozzarella slice. Grilled onion slices. Sweet savory Tomato jelly. Hollandaise sauce. Top bun.

0|1
    0|0
  • knowing how to serve correctly at various types of parties makes the affair go smoothly. So, I think a normal meal would melt my heart if that person knows how to serve food properly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make her favourite food. I would melt if a guy did that for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken parm

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything really

0|2
    0|0
  • Chicken wings

0|1
    0|0
  • Shrimp Alfredo

0|1
    0|0
  • Steak

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just serve a cockmeat sandwich with a side of fingers and a tongue appitizer. Best meal to let her know your interested. Lol it's not so much the food as it is the atmosphere. I know all these ladies told you foods to make but I bet if they really thought what would melt their hearts is the time and preparation you put in it and the enthusiasm with which you shared it. Yes, the food matters some but not as much as you think, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly doesn't matter as long as it is a favorite of theirs that they wish to share their joy of

0|1
    0|0
  • Tandoori chicken, butter chicken, or Rogan Josh.

0|1
    0|0
  • BURRITOS!!!

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes