Do you order appetizers and entrees at one, or do you order appetizers and then order entrees after? How do you order at a restaurant?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Order at the same time. They know in the kitchen, or at least they should, that the apps will come out first and there should be time in between before the entrees come out

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I know what I want, I'll order it. Usually waitresses take your order for drinks first, and when they come back they take the rest of the order. You can order everything separately, but it will take longer to get your food that way.