Do you order appetizers and entrees at one, or do you order appetizers and then order entrees after? How do you order at a restaurant?

Do you order appetizers and entrees at one, or do you order appetizers and then order entrees after? How do you order at a restaurant?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Order at the same time. They know in the kitchen, or at least they should, that the apps will come out first and there should be time in between before the entrees come out

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I know what I want, I'll order it. Usually waitresses take your order for drinks first, and when they come back they take the rest of the order. You can order everything separately, but it will take longer to get your food that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't order appetizers. I can't eat that much. I order a main course and if I have room, which I rarely do, I order dessert afterward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the restaurant. I think it is better service to take their appetizer order separately, also makes them more likely to order appetizers if you ask separately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate waiting I just order it all at once I usually know what I want pretty quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, I am Offered a Drink by my Server. Then An Appetizer. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I cannot get dessert if I fill up on those expensive appetizers. xx

• I order them at once. I don't waste no time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Generally, drinks and appetizer are ordered, then the wait person returns a few minutes later to get your entree order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with the drinks + apps, especially if its a large party. Gives some time to look over the menu and also gets food in front of kids quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the waiter asks you when they take your order.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never order appetizers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes