What is your least favorite Halloween candy? why?

I have a bad memory attached to those cinnamon gummy bears.

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• tootsie rolls (chocolate flavor). i loved the other flavored ones.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Black licorice, tootsie rolls, anything mint chocolate, hot tamales.
    I have a list that I don't dislike but if I get them it's a disappointment.
    Examples, red licorice, dots, anything you get in that bag of candy they sell called child's play. It's like the most boring candies to ever exist in one bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Candy corn, those orange marshmallow peanut abominations. Hate it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Probably candy corn or those candy corn flavored pumpkins. Once every few years, I try one just to see if my tastes have changed or hoping they’ve changed the recipe... and I spit it out. It’s a weird taste and consistency for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • And everyone around me seems to LOVE them. Like... am I missing something? Are they thinking of the wrong candy?

• These people that give out pretzels or pencils or plastic spider rings.

Dude, just turn out your light and don't even participate. If you aren't going to actually give candy than don't give anything.

Out of stuff that is actually candy I don't care for Jolly Ranchers. I like regular red Twizlers but I don't like the colored ones.

Many don't like those peanut butter taffies in the orange/black wrap and they don't like candy corn. I really like those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • sour sweets. we however do not celebrate Halloween over here in South Africa.

like you avi picture, nice boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • 50. cal

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that is not chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Candy corn. Fuck that garbage..

0|0
    0|0
  • Pumpkin ball (vanilla) lady follow meee lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think I have any I don't like. Now Christmas, I don't like those ribbon hard candies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to Gag Town and Best of Luck.
    "Oh Henry's" Or Some other Rock Hard candy. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Those damn candy corn things are horrrible... right up there with peeps at Easter

0|1
    1|0
    • I disagree on the peeps part, but totally agree with candy corn being disgusting.

• @GoodManDave Lolhttps://www. bing. com/images/search? view=detailV2&ccid=kyO%2fqI9G&id=A8B3EE0E3CE38E2EB4712CA8421AB37B89791D7F&thid=OIP. kyO_qI9G7zq-XmnxBlWgtwHaHn&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fimg. ifcdn. com%2fimages%2f7735b2fe1d066cb42bb17aa4b239ff83d576004892016cf46b42c23d8b3e91dc_1. jpg&exph=740&expw=720&q=easter+peeps+gross+meme&simid=608006731413522159&selectedIndex=76

• Candy corn was always the worst. They just taste bad.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh! I also always hated Tootsie Rolls. I might as well be given a gift wrapped turd because my response would be the same. 😂

• I hate those Halloween candies that is made with molasses, and who knows what? Tootsie Roll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Candy corn and licorice, bad taste and texture.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like gummy bears either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoppers ,

0|1
    0|0
  • Black licorice! Aweful!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Taffy... yuck