Do you like drinking tea? How often do you drink tea?

I love and often drink tea but I rarely drink green tea. I often drink black tea. My feelings about tea are kind of love.
  • Yes, I do
    Vote A
  • No, I don't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes i like drinking tea but i dont drink it all the time. I like black tea a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • I like black tea with honey in it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I LOVE tea! I drink roughly 4 cups per day, sometimes more. ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of the teas I like are: orange pekoe, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, Assam, Darjeeling, jasmine green tea, Oolong, white tea, honeybush, rooibos, and too many herbal teas to list. In fact, I think I'm going to brew a cup of Assam tea right now! ๐Ÿ˜„...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink it often but when I do, I normally go for lapsang souchong. That's only because it's more widely available than my actual favorite, which is caravan tea. Close enough, though.

I also have a cup of Celestial Seasoning's Sleepytime tea before bed sometimes. It has to be that exact brand; my mother gave it to me when I was a child, and the smell/taste of that specific tea automatically makes me sleepy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. Not my cup of tea.. ba doum tss

0|0
    0|0
  • I go through phases. Sometimes I really want coffee a lot, and a few weeks later I'll find I am in a tea mood and will have black teas for a while.

I don't usually make myself coffee or tea at home. I'm usually just drinking water.

But lately my boyfriend has been making coffee and getting it ready before I wake up. I sure like it.

My other two BFs are coffee lovers too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Other BFs? Do you have 3 boyfriends?

• Show All
    • You can think what you want. None of them are complaining or feeling neglected.

• Yes, I will always think what I want and I didn't say one of them is feeling neglected or complaining.

• I adore tea. Aussies adore tea. It doesn't matter what season it is we'll always drink it. I love the ones with a strong, rich flavour like Lapsang Souchong, Russian Caravan or Irish Breakfast tea but then White Tea too, as it has a really unique sweet flavour to it. White tea is where the buds/leaves are picked before they bloom and not burnt but dried. It's amazing how a simple drink can have so many types and flavours.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love tea, I'm crazy about it. I only like milk tea though and I love ginger and cinnamon tea the most! I drink tea 2 times a day, if I'm stressed out I drink more.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I know you love tea because i've seen one of your opinions about your tea love and I have upvoted it:) As you can understand from the question detail. I love it too:))

• Oh! Hehe,:)
      Yes, I can tell you are a fellow tea lover! Which is pretty awesome!

• Yeah I love it, especially in the times that I feel tired physically or mentally.

• Iced tea, my Mom is aSouthern Georgia girl, she always has a jar of sweet tea in the fridge. My grandmum is very British, born and raised in the U. K.. So my love of tea came naturally. Now, I get my love of strong hot coffee from my Daddy! Tea for me growing up was sort of a special drink, served iced in the hot summer weather, served hot with my grandmum at "tea parties" she would have with me and girlfriends. Coffee, now that's an everyday drink, that can be common or it can be really special shared with family or friends!

0|1
    0|0
  • I drink tea almost every day. I have a variety I like depending on my mood, the time of day and the weather.

0|1
    0|0
  • I drink it all the time, green tea is among my favorites actually

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I drink hot tea in the evening but I mostly prefer sweet iced tea

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if there's a lot of sugar in it and I mostly like the mint one

0|1
    0|0
  • I drank 3 little cups tonight

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm drinking honey lemon tea rn

0|1
    0|0
  • I like green tea. All the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I love tea, especially fresh mint tea

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like it but I am from the US not England so I don't drink 100 cups per day or anything just once in a while

0|1
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s ok, but I prefer coffee

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes