Do you like drinking tea? How often do you drink tea?

I love and often drink tea but I rarely drink green tea. I often drink black tea. My feelings about tea are kind of love.
  • Yes, I do
  • No, I don't

154

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes i like drinking tea but i dont drink it all the time. I like black tea a lot

• I like black tea with honey in it

Most Helpful Guys

• I LOVE tea! I drink roughly 4 cups per day, sometimes more. ๐Ÿ™‚ Some of the teas I like are: orange pekoe, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, Assam, Darjeeling, jasmine green tea, Oolong, white tea, honeybush, rooibos, and too many herbal teas to list. In fact, I think I'm going to brew a cup of Assam tea right now! ๐Ÿ˜„...

• I don't drink it often but when I do, I normally go for lapsang souchong. That's only because it's more widely available than my actual favorite, which is caravan tea. Close enough, though.

I also have a cup of Celestial Seasoning's Sleepytime tea before bed sometimes. It has to be that exact brand; my mother gave it to me when I was a child, and the smell/taste of that specific tea automatically makes me sleepy.