What's with women and heels?

And them wanting guys to be taller even when their wearing them. This is extremely silly. There just shoes. Sure, we'd all be a few inches taller if we all threw on a pair of heels lol. So what if your temporarily taller than us for a few hours? The fact that this is actually criteria for some girls when choosing someone is beyond me.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just fun. Im pretty short so its nice to see how the taller people see everything.

• No that's cool. This wasn't actually an angry post I just don't know why it would actually matter in a relationship regardless of a guys height.

• I didn't get an angry vibe. In relationships I like taller guys cus of the protective aspect I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels are another adornment that gives an extra attractiveness when worn with some outfits. They give a "movement" that's very attractive. But then even flats do. Thank God for women.