• They're ok
    Vote B
  • No, I don't like buffets
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah. especially Indian buffets. I don't go to them too often because I'll eat way too much.

1|0
    0|0
    • We’d love to have you lol

• @Halucinator: I've been to India for a wedding and ate more from the buffet than I thought I could ever eat. Plus, since I was the only Westerner, the servers made a particularly strong effort to ensure I ate a lot.

• Thanks for the MHO and for reminding me about buffets, which I love.

Most Helpful Girls

• i. flippin. love. buffets.

my favorite buffets are Indian buffets because you pay a little more but the quality is a lot better than say a cheap Chinese buffet. Also, there are tons of vegetarian options at Indian buffets.

I'd love to go to a Spanish food buffet. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Yes I love them. I used to go to Golden Corral quite a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Buffets can be hit or miss. I like certain items from buffets as it seems like the majority of the food put out isn't the best quality. But some places specialize in seafood or sushi or themed nights such as steak; those are the times buffets are worth it. Plus they are good places to have larger family dinners as they allow a variety of people to eat and are less formal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to restaurants often, but I do tend to prefer a buffet, as I can just get what I like, assuming I like at least some of the food, as a picky eater.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, simply because my stomach capacity isn't high lol , I always lose money whenever I go to a buffet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I love them, but I love this Buffett the most!

Do you like Buffets?

1|0
    0|0
  • I love buffets, and I always go for the things I never saw or tasted before

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love buffets. It's so effective when you are throwing a party or hanging out because everyone can choose what they want instead of sharing

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like buffets you can eat all , you can eat. I always go for Nachos with cheese dip over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chinese buffets are my jam!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yess♥️

2|0
    0|0
  • I do that's why i try to stay away from them.. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Buffets can be quite good

2|0
    0|0
  • They're great.

2|0
    0|0
  • sure why not

1|0
    0|0
  • They’re ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, your username also makes me hungry

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes I do...

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love buffets

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Usually buffets don't have top notch food as a restaurant has. But I do go to a Chinese buffet now and then and make sure I get my moneys worth with shrimp and crab legs when I go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love a good buffet I'm in heaven there's so many options and you can go back up for more as many times as you want.

2|0
    0|0
  • I used to - back when they are cheaper - now I feel like I am being exploited every time I go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I love buffets, I'm brown lmao I love eating a lot of food options for a set price.

2|0
    0|0
  • Only for breakfast and tea time

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i do give me a variety of food to pick from

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck yesss

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!😍