Do you like Southern US style Cooking?

Do you like Southern US style Cooking?

Do you like Southern US style Cooking?
Do you like Southern US style Cooking?
This is the typical Southern Style. There is other variations such as Cajun, Texas Style, Memphis Style, Carolina Style etc...
  • I love Southern Food
  • Southern Food is Ok
  • Southern Food is Gross
    Vote C
  • I like some Southern Food
    Vote D

2035

Most Helpful Girls

• Southern food tastes amazing, but it is so incredibly unhealthy. Everything is either deep-fried, heavily salted or loaded with sugar.

• Food is the one thing Southerners do best even if unhealthy.

• Agreed. That’s why it’s great for comfort food, but not necessarily the best choice for everyday.

• I was born and raised in the south, so of course I enjoy the food. :)

I think my favorites are dressings, mac n cheese, biscuits, collard greens, squash casserole, and potato salad.

my least favorites are the switch from fresh to canned green beans, some of the jelly/budget meats/meat products, and the absence of fresh garlic and herbs.

But overall, I really enjoy southern cooking and always look forward to Thanksgiving :)

Most Helpful Guys

• My family has been in the South for almost 400 years. I love Southern food. Fried chicken is one of the major food groups!

• love it. just wish it was a healthy as it tasted. but mmm some mac and cheese, greens, slaw, potato salad, bbq, fried chicken... i need to stop i'm driving my salivary glands crazy