What dessert is your Thanksgiving favorite?

It's Thanksgiving dinner! You've snacked your way through the salsa, tossed down your salad, crammed down the cranberries, ran afoul with turkey, and gotten stuffed with stuffing, and now it's time for dessert. What are you going to have for your caloric climax?
What is your favorite dessert for Thanksgiving?

• What dessert is your Thanksgiving favorite?Apple pie- it's Americana!
  • What dessert is your Thanksgiving favorite?Cherry pie- I cannot tell a lie!
  • What dessert is your Thanksgiving favorite?Pumpkin pie- Tradition is tradition!
    Vote C
  • What dessert is your Thanksgiving favorite?Pecan pie- Try some, y'all!
    Vote D
  • What dessert is your Thanksgiving favorite?Something else- My diet starts tomorrow!
    Vote E
  • Results only, please. I'm already on a diet.
    Vote F

21