What do you think of this and would you change your ways?

I have a friend that decided to go vegetarian for her own good which inspired me to finally "try" to give it a try. Plus, i could learn to incorporate good and healthy foods into my diet so later on in life, I'll be use to it. It wasn't because i was copying, or anything, it was simply because i was sick and tired of wondering where my foods was coming from. And that made me realize that we are the ones putting harmful foods into our body. Just yesterday, i stumbled on a documentary," What the Health" that pretty much sums up the fact that food organizations are hiding the fact that dairy products, and all meats aren't healthy. As they say "filled with preservatives", meats are said to be the highest cause if diabetes.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Now you may be thinking" lies", but its a fact. And tbh i didn't believe It my own self. And to add onto the myths, milk isn't good for you either! And the fact that milk is always being represented as the crown holder of making bones strong, it seems very hard to believe coming from a person in the video. I would just like you guys to know that we can change our ways. Maybe moving to a plant based diet every other week could be an option, but im my own words, im trying to eat healthier, and move away from meat. Now coming from a girl who is from a family whose cookouts and regular Sunday and tbh all through the week meals consist of meat, it kinda frustrates me when my parents get upset when i don't eat meat just for occasion. The only problem i think though will be saying goodbye to fast food, cheese, and milk. It is going o be so hard, but at some point i want to fully transition to vegetarian to vegan and be thaf way permanently. Please comment what you think about this. Thanks๐Ÿ’ž

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, you take a look at Asia and see what they're doing. You don't need to move away from meats to have a healthy lifestyle. I hate the whole "don't eat " thing. In every meal, they try to incorporate balance as much as possible. Rice is supposed to be this OHH GOD CARBS AVOID food but they missed why White Rice is so incorporated into Asian meals. White Rice is used as a filler, it just fills you up and it goes wonderful with a lot of things. You have a balanced meal with like 1 or 2 cups of rice and you're full for a good long while. My girlfriend is Chinese and Malay, I've seen how just having a balance in your meals makes a happy body.

Most Helpful Girl

• healthy living isn't just about what you eat, its about equal exercise, diet, and other things, but again is always down to good luck as well, you can be the healthiest person in the world but be struck down by an illness,
    being happy is the best tonic there is