Have you tried Canadian poutine?

Poutine is a staple food here in Canada, have any of you outside Canada tried this delicious meal?Have you tried Canadian poutine?
  • Yes, I've tried it.
  • No, I've not tried it.

2247

Most Helpful Guys

• had it in Canada for the first time this year. so much better than the varities i've had in the US... not that there isn't good Poutine in the US.

the poutine i've had in the US has suffered from the fries being soggy from the gravy which kind of ruins it when the fries are mush

• Tried it but with no cheese curds, just melted cheese.

Most Helpful Girls

• Canadian so yeah ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

• Hello, fellow Canadian! ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ˜‹

• @devilman666 Yeah, I'm really into hiking and camping, so that would be a reason for me to be in an area like that, and is a big reason why I'd love to get out of the city. I don't need much to be happy and even though I live in a big city, I don't really do anything here, other than outdoorsy stuff (walking, hiking, fishing and cycling), so big city amenities have never really been a need for me. But man, I am sorry to hear about all the drug issues. It seems like some rural areas have it worse than the cities nowadays. ๐Ÿ™

• @BlueWalker I honestly do think that in some rural areas it is getting worse in terms of usage. The cities have far more violence and deaths around it though, small town dealers are pretty chill and usually trustworthy (to not try and lace it) from my experience. They kind of have to be because reputation spreads quick here, everyone knows everyone, which means everyone knows who sells.

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of that kind of stuff, I'd rather go watch a movie at the theater or go spend the day playing DnD at a comic book store. More importantly though I guess I want to find more people with similar interests/hobbies.