What is the worst Halloween candy?

Even in rich neighborhoods, there were always those houses that gave lame candy! Which of these do you think is the worst?
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Peanut Butter Kisses
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Black Licorice
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Tootsie Rolls
    Vote C
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Candy Corn
    Vote D
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Necco Wafers
    Vote E
  • Something else (explain in comments!)
    Vote F

2725

Most Helpful Guys

• I've posted before about my low opinion of American confectionery, and am pleased to say I've never tried any of those you've mentioned.

However, imagination is a powerful tool, and either from the cheapo wrapping, or the naff physical appearance of most of those, I already know I wouldn't like them.

If I had to pick, I'd be least inclined to sample Candy Corn. Necco Wafers also look foul.

Are these... things only produced for Hallowe'en? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• I literally can't choose.. all of the above! I also hate smarties, dots, candied apples, or caramel apples, banana flavored laffy taffy (God, I almost threw up the first time I tried it..), baby ruths, coconut patties (Almond joys).. probably a lot more I hate, but can't think of it.

Heading out tomorrow to my local pharmacy to get discounted 75% percent off candy!

• Never had Necco waffles, this is the first Iโ€™ve heard of them, candy corn is ok to me, but Tootsie Rolls are my least favorite! I canโ€™t stand them, talk about nasty candy ๐Ÿ˜ท, my little cousins like them though. The fruit ones Iโ€™ll eat, but the chocolate ones are a no for me ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ!