What is the worst Halloween candy?

Even in rich neighborhoods, there were always those houses that gave lame candy! Which of these do you think is the worst?
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Peanut Butter Kisses
    Vote A
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Black Licorice
    Vote B
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Tootsie Rolls
    Vote C
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Candy Corn
    Vote D
  • What is the worst Halloween candy?Necco Wafers
    Vote E
  • Something else (explain in comments!)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I've posted before about my low opinion of American confectionery, and am pleased to say I've never tried any of those you've mentioned.

However, imagination is a powerful tool, and either from the cheapo wrapping, or the naff physical appearance of most of those, I already know I wouldn't like them.

If I had to pick, I'd be least inclined to sample Candy Corn. Necco Wafers also look foul.

Are these... things only produced for Hallowe'en? ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I literally can't choose.. all of the above! I also hate smarties, dots, candied apples, or caramel apples, banana flavored laffy taffy (God, I almost threw up the first time I tried it..), baby ruths, coconut patties (Almond joys).. probably a lot more I hate, but can't think of it.

Heading out tomorrow to my local pharmacy to get discounted 75% percent off candy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had Necco waffles, this is the first Iโ€™ve heard of them, candy corn is ok to me, but Tootsie Rolls are my least favorite! I canโ€™t stand them, talk about nasty candy ๐Ÿ˜ท, my little cousins like them though. The fruit ones Iโ€™ll eat, but the chocolate ones are a no for me ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I hate black licorice. I love red

1|2
    0|0
    • I like both but yo strawberry Twizzlers are great but I hate Red Vines lol

• I'm very picky. I only likes milk chocolate, biscuits/cookie, cake, chips and some types of ice creams as snacks. I don't like licorice, gummy candy or any kinds of bulk confectionery. I did it before, but quit to like it when I started in high school and hasn't liked it since then.

All the candies you mentioned are on my dislike list, so it's hard to pick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Licorice Allsorts. ๐Ÿคข I can handle black licorice, but Allsorts are just a jumbled nonsense of flavours.

2|1
    0|0
  • We had a house in the neighborhood and each year this older lady gave out $$. Great right? Not so much. You would get a little package with pennies, from 1 to 5. 5 cents was the worst candy every year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sheesh you guys with the complaining... when I was little some people would wrap a few pennies or nickles in scotch tape and hand that out.

That's not even food...

1|1
    0|0
  • Tootsie roll because others at least look fancy and i feel like eating them. But this one? I just feel like it would rot in my fridge for years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mellocreme candy corn, mellocreme pumpkins, mellocreme Indian corn - wait - is there a pattern here? Mellocreme = the bane of candy lovers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toothpaste.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first ones are called Mary Janes. And yes, they're the worst. They're worse than the dentist who gives u a toothbrush.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice is good, what are you talking about?

1|1
    1|0
  • I give out chocolate laxatives to all the teenage trick or treaters who arnt with little kids

1|0
    0|0
    • That wouldn't work with me

• When I was a little kid someone went to jail for that. Although they handed out Feenamint, a laxative that looks like Chiclets. Don't even know if either exist anymore.

• Pretzels and Carmel wraps. your demographic are kids not grandmas.

1|0
    0|0
  • candy corn and black licorice are fucking disgusting

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely anything that is not chocolate

2|0
    0|0
  • I love black licorice, like tire rubber pls

1|0
    0|0
  • Candy Corn for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apples.

1|0
    0|0
  • B!!! Strawberry liquorice is nice though

2|0
    0|2
  • Popcorn Balls I hate those things

1|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice

1|0
    0|0
  • rains, almonds, peanuts

1|0
    0|0
  • Poo poo

1|0
    0|0
  • You see bad candy. I see freeloaders complaining about the freebies they receive.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• Peanut butter kisses and mary janes were brutal, sometimes they were really hard and it felt like a punishment to eat them.

2|0
    0|0
  • The necco wafers, I love licorice, tootsie rolls, and candy corn is one of my favorite traditional Halloween candies!

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything with white sugar in it is TOXIC!!!

... I am going to get some now... lol!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice is bad, but I hate dots with a fiery passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love black licorice. But only the good stuff from Australia or Norway. Not the dumb twizzlers fake black licorice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I scrolled to black licorice I was like "yep this is def the worst"๐Ÿ˜‚
    I didn't even look at the rest๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice is terrible. I actually like candy corns and Neccos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Licorice is pretty gross, never liked the taste. It was just awful

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so hard to make up my mind between black licorice and tootsie rolls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never liked the tootsie fruit chews. I only tolerated tootsie rolls when I really had a sweet tooth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate candy corn. Love red and black licorice but hate the chocolate after they changed the recipe

1|0
    0|0
  • The bubble gum with flavor that lasts two seconds.

2|2
    0|0
  • Am I the only one who likes licorice?

1|1
    0|0
  • Black licorice

3|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s a toss up between candy corn and almond joy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice

1|0
    0|0
  • Raisins. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • All of it

1|0
    0|0
  • the dum dum pops are the absolute worse

1|0
    0|0
  • Black licorice is disgusting and also twizzlers๐Ÿ˜ท

1|0
    0|0
  • I always hated candy corn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Milk duds
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • I said candy corn, I love Necco Wafers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoppers, butterfingers, Almond joy,

1|0
    0|0
  • candy corn. yuck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes