Anyone knows? I have this spelt flour thats gluten free and organic doesn't include soy or dairy but my concern is?

My concern is that at the bottom its labled * manufactured in a facility that uses doy , dairy , wheat and milk. Does that mean this flour has that inside it? Im trying to prevent all that cause im vegan..Anyone knows? I have this spelt flour thats gluten free and organic doesn't include soy or dairy but my concern is?Anyone knows? I have this spelt flour thats gluten free and organic doesn't include soy or dairy but my concern is?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it means the machinery they use also deals with those items so its possible it may have touched these things. Mainly for people with extremely severe food allergies.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very unlikely that any of those products are in the flour, but by law they have to make that statement as they process the other products in the same facility. This protects them from law suits in case someone that has extreme allergies does happen to receive a small amount of one of the other products.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Its for legal reasons, no it does not contain those ingredients.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it means some particles are likely in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wassup shawty longtime no see u been blowing it up on ur questions lately.. im like damn girl.. its rasta pharrell by the way we txted b4

• We did? It must’ve been a min. Hmu sometime then

• It just means that the facility has those things being produced, but the product does not contain them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes