How can I get my boyfriend to eat healthy?

I love him so much.. But what can I do though? How can I help him? I dont want to see him to go in a diabetic or anything else.. I extremely love him even if he does have diabetes or anything else one day.. etc
Let me rephrase it
How to get my boyfriend to eat fruits and veggies?
And NO he doesn't eat bad
I'm not forcing him I'm tired of people saying that

1018

Most Helpful Guys

• Buy a chocolate fountain😎. He can dip fruit in it. Make him a banana split or banana bread.

More recently, most guys won't eat fruits because you often half to wash and peal them. If you prepared some for yourself and said you were full he would probably eat it. Just make sure it is a kind he likes.

• Does he play sports? If he does, just tell him that eating healthy will improve his performance on the field/court.

Most Helpful Girls

• Find ways to prepare them that he might like. Model with your own behavior. Cook at home in general, instead of eating out - where it's hard to get good veggies sometimes. (That tired, overboiled mix of cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and squash served as the "vegetable side" at many restaurants tastes awful.)

• Do it gradually
    Don't force him to eat it everyday.
    Just start with a simple healthy snack every few days, until he gets used to it. Or if he doesn't like raw fruits or veggies, find out some good recipes that he would enjoy.
    And yeah.. just make him get used to it slowly.