How can I get my boyfriend to eat healthy?

I love him so much.. But what can I do though? How can I help him? I dont want to see him to go in a diabetic or anything else.. I extremely love him even if he does have diabetes or anything else one day.. etc
Updates:
Let me rephrase it
How to get my boyfriend to eat fruits and veggies?
And NO he doesn't eat bad
I'm not forcing him I'm tired of people saying that

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Buy a chocolate fountain😎. He can dip fruit in it. Make him a banana split or banana bread.

More recently, most guys won't eat fruits because you often half to wash and peal them. If you prepared some for yourself and said you were full he would probably eat it. Just make sure it is a kind he likes.

1|0
    1|0
  • Does he play sports? If he does, just tell him that eating healthy will improve his performance on the field/court.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Find ways to prepare them that he might like. Model with your own behavior. Cook at home in general, instead of eating out - where it's hard to get good veggies sometimes. (That tired, overboiled mix of cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and squash served as the "vegetable side" at many restaurants tastes awful.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it gradually
    Don't force him to eat it everyday.
    Just start with a simple healthy snack every few days, until he gets used to it. Or if he doesn't like raw fruits or veggies, find out some good recipes that he would enjoy.
    And yeah.. just make him get used to it slowly.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You dump him and he comes back a year later healthy af

1|0
    1|0
  • you don't

you can't change someone, just because you don't like it

YOU can't DO THAT

0|0
    2|1
    • you can't make him do anything, hun

you just can't. if you don't like it, leave him

• First off dont call me hun and second off I won't leave him and third off I am not forcing him to do anything

• It’s funny how men say “women can’t give me orders!!!” Yet they get mad when we dump their fat diabetic ass

• Aslong as he isn't getting fat, i wouldn't worry about it too much

2|0
    1|0
  • He is an adult, he will figure it out. Focus on your own diet and maybe down the line he will 'share' your meals if he gets motivated.

0|0
    1|0
  • Just try and offer healthy choices. If he doesn't take it then... you tried at least

1|0
    0|0
  • Make him wraps. My girlfriend makes me essentially a veggie heavy salad inside the tortilla and some meat. It's great

1|0
    1|0
  • If you try to force him to do that you 2 will end up breaking up

1|0
    2|0
  • I'm a carnivore only lol I rarely eat vegetables and if I eat vegetables it has to be with meat
    But I like fruits. If he likes meat put vegetables with it

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. He is a free person, your free to make your choices don't try and take away his.

1|0
    2|0
  • Cook healthy food for him and have healthy food around him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... why is this in the food and beverage section?

0|0
    1|0
  • Best thing you can do is begin experimenting with different dishes. Maybe have sides of fruit salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • The people that inspire you the most to eat healthy, what do they do?

0|0
    0|0
  • dont feed him unhealthy foods then

1|0
    0|0
  • You reward him if he does them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey if i remember your profile name properly...
      You were the one who sent a dm to another girl saying something similar to 'stay away from my boyfriend, you can't take him, he is something something something'
      Am i true?

• By being a better cook.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• If he doesn't like them, there isn't much you can do. My dad has hasn't eaten a single vegatable or fruit in years, I think he had a jacket potato with baked beans about ten years ago. He eats frozen cod or haddock, doesn't touch any kind of pasta, eats burgers, sausages and hotdogs and chips, cheese toasties, sausage meat balls and other than junk food that's it. He's a bit over weight but is perfectly healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he looks nice and he isn’t getting fat, I wouldn’t worry if he’s not eating 100% healthy. But if he’s like eating McDonald’s every day or too much sugar then yeah I’d talk to him about my worry for his health

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be encouraging and cook some fun healthy meals together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Download Pinterest, u can find many recipes @ ease & make smoothies

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can get anyone to do anything it's up to him

0|0
    0|0
  • does he eat that bad?

1|0
    0|0
    • No
      He eat a salad once a week which is good.
      But he hardly eats fruits and veggies every day and every other day.

I learned that if u dont eat fruits nor veggies every day or every other day then.. u will be diabetic and etc

I guess what I am trying to say is I want him to eat more more fruits and veggies

• Show All
    • and try putting a few vgetables in his plate when u guys are eating togther

but u have to know people only change if they want to and get why it is necessary to change.

• Diabetes is caused by eating too much sugar, not by not eating fruit and veg.

• Cook for him

1|0
    1|0
  • Go on a vagina strike

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes