Why do People allow themselves to get to such an Unhealthy Weight?

Like why would you want to stay unhealthy? Why not workout at least? Why keep stuffing your face? Ik they look in the mirror everyday. And no I’m not talking about people with eating disorders. Especially guys since they burn fat faster than girls. It really shows how much they eat.Why do People allow themselves to get to such an Unhealthy Weight?
  • I don't know But it’s Unhealthy
  • They can’t control it
  • They want to look that way
    Vote C

410

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's sometimes due to mental health issues, which may trigger you to just eat and eat, like depression - it's hard to say, because I don't know a whole lot about it, but I did watch a video a while ago about a guy who lost a lot of weight and he did say something like "I ate because I was depressed and I was depressed because I ate".

The best thing to do, is to not let yourself get to the point where it's serious, but I do think someone people just eat, thinking they won't get to that point.

• Hmmm. I think they just don't care and love food. To be honest for me personally, I'm one of those guys who always wants to be a girl's ideal lol. The ladies want soft, I'm having pizza tonight. The ladies want muscular, where dem dumbells? Then eventually i realized that everyone has a natural body structure, and that its best to just try to be the healthiest, most fit version of yourself regardless of your body type. Its always better to be healthy but some people are just content to stay the way they are. I loooove food and sweets, but moderation is key. I also workout periodically and it has just as many mental benefits as it does physical.

Most Helpful Girl

• Food in a lot of ways is like a drug. Unhealthy or heavy usage is bad for you. But unlike drugs and alcohol it isn't regulated in any way. Not to mention the most unhealthy diets tend to be the cheapest, so there is a poverty dimension.