Why do People allow themselves to get to such an Unhealthy Weight?

Like why would you want to stay unhealthy? Why not workout at least? Why keep stuffing your face? Ik they look in the mirror everyday. And no I’m not talking about people with eating disorders. Especially guys since they burn fat faster than girls. It really shows how much they eat.Why do People allow themselves to get to such an Unhealthy Weight?
  • I don't know But it’s Unhealthy
    Vote A
  • They can’t control it
    Vote B
  • They want to look that way
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's sometimes due to mental health issues, which may trigger you to just eat and eat, like depression - it's hard to say, because I don't know a whole lot about it, but I did watch a video a while ago about a guy who lost a lot of weight and he did say something like "I ate because I was depressed and I was depressed because I ate".

The best thing to do, is to not let yourself get to the point where it's serious, but I do think someone people just eat, thinking they won't get to that point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. I think they just don't care and love food. To be honest for me personally, I'm one of those guys who always wants to be a girl's ideal lol. The ladies want soft, I'm having pizza tonight. The ladies want muscular, where dem dumbells? Then eventually i realized that everyone has a natural body structure, and that its best to just try to be the healthiest, most fit version of yourself regardless of your body type. Its always better to be healthy but some people are just content to stay the way they are. I loooove food and sweets, but moderation is key. I also workout periodically and it has just as many mental benefits as it does physical.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Food in a lot of ways is like a drug. Unhealthy or heavy usage is bad for you. But unlike drugs and alcohol it isn't regulated in any way. Not to mention the most unhealthy diets tend to be the cheapest, so there is a poverty dimension.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know gaining weight for me is impossible 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • They don’t care about the way they look or they’re super addicted to fast food etc..

2|0
    0|0
  • Some people have an eating disorder or something else mentally going on and that is how they end up being like 600 lbs

0|0
    0|0
  • from person to person factors vary.

i think most important is parental guidance/childhood and stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that there are many reasons including mental illnesses

0|0
    0|0
  • Food addiction

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause people are lazy

0|0
    0|0
  • they are stupid

the best way to lose weight is to FAST water only
    just 3 days can make a person lose like 8 pounds

no exercise
    or anything
    I did it for like 3 weeks and felt weak but OMG good

0|0
    0|1
    • Thats hella unhealthy. You didn't just loose fat weight, you also lost muscle weight. Not to mention that only consuming water for even just a day fucks up your whole body.

• Show All
    • That shit can kill you

• @Shimy

one protein is not the healthiest thing in the world

but let me explain you have been eating acidic food for years now
      so your whole body is filled with acid

now after some time
      it will naturally create disease in your body
      and for some people it even hardens

so how do you fix it?
      there are two ways

one water fasting no food
      or fruit and water only

your body is a pipe line
      from your head to the two holes between your legs
      that why you release colored pee

fast for 3 days water only
      and your pee will start to become clear and
      your body will start to feel better
      cause you are removing all the crap

now the butt is simple but takes time
      but just letting you know this is in your body right now
      most people do a salt water cleanse on an empty stomach

Why do People allow themselves to get to such an Unhealthy Weight?

What Girls Said 3

• They can't control it and it's like any bad habit. The more you do it the more you get used to it and it's harder to control

0|0
    0|0
  • We like food and have shitty willpower

0|0
    0|0
  • Several reasons

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes