Do you like Hardee's/ Carl's Jr?

Do you like Hardee's/ Carl's Jr?
We have Hardee's here in The South, Mid Atlantic and Midwest. Carl's Jr is out west in like California, Nevada, Arizona etc... I think they are international too. Inspired by @redrobin's Wendy's question a while back

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I never tried Hardees and I tried Carls one time at an airport when I was transferring flights after a 14 hour airplane trip from Australia to Canada - Carls tasted good - just like any regular burger joint but a little more flavourful than the others.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• We don't have Hardee's or Carl's Jr. here in Canada, but I have family in Ohio and for years it was always Hardees. All the signs used to have the old style orange wedge-shaped lettering. I haven't been there in awhile, but a quick Google search showed that all they have is Hardee's there still. The funny things is that while searching online, I saw that the Hardee's brand name has been banned here in Canada because of the similarly named Canadian burger chain called Harvey's. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The story of Carl Karcher, who started with a humble hot dog stand in Los Angeles in 1941, and had that interrupted by WW2 but went right back at it after the war, is an impressive one.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hardees was started in NC but Carls was started in CA

• Show All
    • @Aynsof True that, but it has happened often. The USA is a big enough place that businesses often can get away with it, particularly if tradition has one name established in one region and one in another.

• For sure
      Particularly in retail and food industries brand name loyalty means a fair bit
      But still a company that size not just going for a rebranding campaign when their product line is so streamlined
      It is not that common

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• We have Carl's Jr in Denmark, and I think it's really great fast-food! It's certainly more expensive than other fast-food but it's also way better!

0|3
    0|0
  • I've never had a Hardee's burger. I do like their onion rings though :) not much for me there. So, I stick to ole faithful, Taco Bell

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah I do. And I appreciate you saying hardees is just a southern thing I always wondered why there weren't any Carl Jr's around here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I like carls jr but I have never been or seen till now a hardees

0|1
    0|0
  • We now has Carl’s Jr here in Canada. I love their chicken tenders 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • got hardees down here in the south. I love their burgers

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been boycotting them for many years. Carl Karcher Enterprises funds anti-choice causes.

0|0
    0|0
  • never tried them , i dont even know if they have one of them near me or if they have them in my state

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a Hardee’s where I am, but they’re not that good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only had one thing from Carl’s Jr. which was a breakfast sandwich, that was years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had both. They were decent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hardees is ok...

0|1
    0|0
  • No there hardees in Las Vegas

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are okay

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t know it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• We don't have Carl's Jr over here (in Kuwait) only Hardee's

It's not that great but sometimes I crave it

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't ave Hardee's or Carl's Jr in Canada but we have a chain called Harvey's that would be quite similar.

0|1
    0|0
  • For a larger chain yes I like them quite a lot there was one quite close to where I lived in the Bay Area so I went by there on quite a few occasions
    A couple years ago a big danish chain of hypermarts decided to bring Carls Jr to Denmark which is quite cool
    Now if you go to a nice burger restaurant type deal you can get better burgers like Red Robin for example same here except we don't really have any chains of that sort
    There were some other chains in the bay area that were smaller but better too like Five Guys The Habit and In & Out we don't really have much like those here either not like real chains anyway a few that have maybe two three locations
    So in a manner of speaking Carls Jr is comparable to McDonald's and Burger King and it is miles and miles above them

0|1
    0|0
  • Not enough to drive across town for it. one greaseball burger is as good as the next.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I've had Hardee's. If so then the experience was a good one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in the northeast. We have Hardee's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been, probably should one day

0|1
    0|0
  • I like carl jr's hard-on

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of them