Do you like Hardee's/ Carl's Jr?

Do you like Hardee's/ Carl's Jr?
We have Hardee's here in The South, Mid Atlantic and Midwest. Carl's Jr is out west in like California, Nevada, Arizona etc... I think they are international too. Inspired by @redrobin's Wendy's question a while back

1718

Most Helpful Girls

• I never tried Hardees and I tried Carls one time at an airport when I was transferring flights after a 14 hour airplane trip from Australia to Canada - Carls tasted good - just like any regular burger joint but a little more flavourful than the others.

Most Helpful Guys

• We don't have Hardee's or Carl's Jr. here in Canada, but I have family in Ohio and for years it was always Hardees. All the signs used to have the old style orange wedge-shaped lettering. I haven't been there in awhile, but a quick Google search showed that all they have is Hardee's there still. The funny things is that while searching online, I saw that the Hardee's brand name has been banned here in Canada because of the similarly named Canadian burger chain called Harvey's. lol

• The story of Carl Karcher, who started with a humble hot dog stand in Los Angeles in 1941, and had that interrupted by WW2 but went right back at it after the war, is an impressive one.

• Hardees was started in NC but Carls was started in CA

• @Aynsof True that, but it has happened often. The USA is a big enough place that businesses often can get away with it, particularly if tradition has one name established in one region and one in another.

• For sure
      Particularly in retail and food industries brand name loyalty means a fair bit
      But still a company that size not just going for a rebranding campaign when their product line is so streamlined
      It is not that common