Do you say hot or spicy?

Those peppers are at room temperature and they don't contain lots of spices.
Do you say hot or spicy?
  • Do you say hot or spicy?Hot
    Vote A
  • Do you say hot or spicy?Spicy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Vote what comes first in your mind.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Spicy makes more sense If I eat chili foods.
    Hot if the food is fresh off the stove and my dumb ass decided to bite it anyways 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • And how would you describe curry that don't contain any pepper or something spicy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say "spot". 😋 I'd say I probably say a mixture of each. "Spicy" is certainly more correct though, but saying "hot" is more of just a bad habit. lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• I hatre this whole thing. I can not take any "hot" meaning burning my tomngue. BUt I really like many foods with spices for taste. Physically I just can not take hot foods and the question of if this disk is hot like burn your tongue or cheek is not answered well. Some dinners I was sold as no hot or nor chili peppers was enough to make my nose run and send flames out my nostrils. Maybe a uniform scale like 1 through 10 would help everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot can mean something is literally hot so I go with spicy.

0|1
    0|0
  • i chose spicy but i use both, like hot pepper sauce, the pot is hot, the water is hot, the mapo tofu dish is spicy, and etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • i use both but hot makes more sense. there are so many spices and i use a lot of the ones i know, so i call those dishes spicy if they are not hot.

they are called "hot peppers"

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot isn't a word for that!😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Both

0|1
    0|0
  • I say stark

But I'm swedieh so it doesn't count

0|1