What's Your Favorite Burger?

This can be anything from a beef burger, turkey burger, veggie burger, etc. It can be anything, but not all burgers are the same so u can elaborate if u want☺
I think my favorite burger is a buffalo burger😍😩 it has both beef and a buffalo chicken pattie with blue cheese and onionsWhat's Your Favorite Burger?

414

Most Helpful Guys

• You have good taste in burgers. 😁 I like buffalo burgers too. I find it superior to beef, but unfortunately, it's too pricy to make most of the time, so the very odd time I'll have one, I'll just get one at a restaurant. However, I did have an elk burger while I was in Colorado in 2015 and it was amazing. Right now the elk and the buffalo are duking it out for top burger spot. lol

I have also had burgers made with venison (deer), mixed with ground pork and those are really good too. I know a lot of people say deer tastes like crap, but I guess the deer in the area my brother's buddy gets them from have a really good diet that flavours the meat really well, because it tastes awesome.

• Classic. Meat wit cheese and pickles lettuce tomato light onion and don't forget my mayo

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like smash burgers and five guys. But chicken burgers, I like bacon and avocado on it.