What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

Mines is Mac n Cheese and Dressing! Lord have mercy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

1621

Most Helpful Guys

• We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here but I tried it in the US several times and my favorite was turkey w/gravy or stuffing and deviled eggs. I think I ate over 30 deviled eggs the first time I tried them on a Thanksgiving.

• Im not a big fan of any Thanksgiving foods, the dozens of strong smells tend to overwhelm my senses and give me a really bad migraine.
    The most I'll have are the sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, and deviled eggs.

Most Helpful Girls

• Hated Turkey until my aunt got this smart idea to grill it, now that shit was GOOD as heck. Hm definitely mac n cheese, been my all time fav since I was little. Cream spinch (dont judge me:), sweet patato pie, pumpkin pie, and dressing.

• Lol what is cream spinch? Did u mean spinach? Bc if so that sounds good๐Ÿ˜‚ and believe or not, I've never had pumkin pie before

• Imma have to stop talking to u bc ur tryna make me hungry๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol

• thanks for MHO:)

• I love Mac n Cheese, and I make it really well, but that was not a traditional Thanksgiving food we ate.

I think pumpkin pie is maybe my favorite part of the meal. But I love good turkey and homemade cranberry sauce. I make a tagine of squash, sweet potato, carrots, dried apricots, cashew nuts and sometimes tofu roasted in a spicy mix of brown sugar, a bit of olive oil, and Chinese 5 spice plus coriander, salt, pepper and a little cayenne. I also make a lebanese Green Bean dish called Lubiyeh Al B'zeit. It's fresh green beans simmered in a little olive oil, canned chopped tomatoes, tons of garlic, a little onion and salt and pepper. It cooks on low until the flavors meld. I make a ton of it so I can eat it for many days after the holiday.

When I was vegetarian, I usually made veggie enchiladas for a main dish.