What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

Mines is Mac n Cheese and Dressing! Lord have mercy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here but I tried it in the US several times and my favorite was turkey w/gravy or stuffing and deviled eggs. I think I ate over 30 deviled eggs the first time I tried them on a Thanksgiving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not a big fan of any Thanksgiving foods, the dozens of strong smells tend to overwhelm my senses and give me a really bad migraine.
    The most I'll have are the sweet potatoes, mac and cheese, and deviled eggs.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Hated Turkey until my aunt got this smart idea to grill it, now that shit was GOOD as heck. Hm definitely mac n cheese, been my all time fav since I was little. Cream spinch (dont judge me:), sweet patato pie, pumpkin pie, and dressing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol what is cream spinch? Did u mean spinach? Bc if so that sounds good๐Ÿ˜‚ and believe or not, I've never had pumkin pie before

• Show All
    • Imma have to stop talking to u bc ur tryna make me hungry๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol

• thanks for MHO:)

• I love Mac n Cheese, and I make it really well, but that was not a traditional Thanksgiving food we ate.

I think pumpkin pie is maybe my favorite part of the meal. But I love good turkey and homemade cranberry sauce. I make a tagine of squash, sweet potato, carrots, dried apricots, cashew nuts and sometimes tofu roasted in a spicy mix of brown sugar, a bit of olive oil, and Chinese 5 spice plus coriander, salt, pepper and a little cayenne. I also make a lebanese Green Bean dish called Lubiyeh Al B'zeit. It's fresh green beans simmered in a little olive oil, canned chopped tomatoes, tons of garlic, a little onion and salt and pepper. It cooks on low until the flavors meld. I make a ton of it so I can eat it for many days after the holiday.

When I was vegetarian, I usually made veggie enchiladas for a main dish.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Dressing. Everything else I get all year round except that

1|0
    0|0
  • Masked potatoes and gravy, and home made berry or lemon meringue pie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deviled eggs, Mac and cheese, Greens, and Stuffing and gravy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a tradition where I'm coming from, so I'll pick whatever is in the fridge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat it all

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey, stuffing and gravy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Skinless turkey meat

2|0
    0|0
  • The Turkey. Yum

1|0
    0|0
  • At our Thanksgiving Prime rib.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey leg

1|0
    0|0
  • Stuffing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything that makes you happy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Turkey but not a huge fan of any of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tears of loneliness

1|0
    0|0
  • Sausage stuffing

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey , Stuffing , Gravy , Cranberry

0|0
    0|0
  • Pumpkin pie

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget Thanksgiving. Its diwali season

1|0
    0|0
  • not sure

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Macaroni and cheese and broccoli cheese casserole.

Ps. Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m not the only one who says dressing

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know people say stuffing but I think of stuffing and dressing as different things and they taste and feel kinda different. Dressing taste better to me!

• Yeah you right

• Either Mac and cheese or really good mashed potatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Turkey and gravy and smashed taters and deviled eggs and pie

1|0
    0|0
  • Dressing and gravy

1|0
    0|0
  • Chitlins and rice.

1|0
    0|0
    • Man I never could get over the smell of chitlins and my family's done 'em every freakin' year XD

• Show All
    • Yes I'm sure, I just think the mother of the church rinsed them but not completely. Or you know how bleach is strong so the smell nor taste came out. I don't know lol! I never ate her chitlins again after that.

• I always thought the smell just lingers regardless cuz I do see my Aunts clean them

• Honnnnney ham

1|0
    0|0
    • Yesssss๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Definitely the turkey stuffing and mashed potatoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Mac and cheese and potato salad

1|0
    0|0
  • The turkey!! And cravy!! I love it!!

1|0