How do you like your rice?

How do you like your rice?
I like mine with veggies and chicken 🤤

2|3

Most Helpful Girls

• With peas or with pumpkin and spices. Jamaican style.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think of pumpkins as being Jamaican, is That a thing? The Caribbean food I've ate never had pumpkin involved.

• Show All
    • I’ll fight you if we do it naked

• No, absolutely not, if/when I go to Jamaica I just hope to have a dish with pumpkin in it because I didn't know that was a thing.

Most Helpful Guys

• Well rice is nice and versatile and goes with many things
    Don't know if I have a favourite
    Risalamande is very nice a Danish rice pudding desert
    Spanish rice is really great
    Moros y Cristianos is nice beans and rice thing
    Some nice sticky Jasmine rice with Asian food is great

0|0
    0|0
  • Rice is our main course here in Vietnam and mostly in Asia. Varieties are available, obviously, so why not :) Skewers (pork, beef or selections of veggies or chicken being roasted OMG) are the best. Or broken grained rice (cơm tấm).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 24

• Only as a side, Jasmine or Basmati placed in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained, rinse a little with cold water while in the colander then add some coconut oil, salt and pepper eat two cups (cooked) at a time with shit loads of chicken breast (season with prefer seasoning, place in med-high pan for 5 minutes, turn over, reduce heat to low cover and cook for 15 minutes. Succulent every time!) and greens lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the rice, I like a lot if the variations. I love fried rice, mexixican rice, rice pilaf, among many other as well as my own fucked up concoctions. Rice is very versatile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Biryani like this:

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it in any form whether it was home cooked, fast food, restaurant food, Asian, Hispanic, Mediterranean, in a burrito or as a side it's always good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with daal and sabji.

I like it with spinach sabji Palak.

Or i like it fried. Fodni.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine is my favorite and I typically like it either plain with a bit of salt, with gravy, with Lima beans, or with chicken and broccoli

0|0
    0|0
  • White with pinto beans.
    Or White with eggs over medium and ketchup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow with chicken. Or in gumbo, jambalaya, sauce piquant, or etouffe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude my rice always turns into soup 😫 I want it dry

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you’re putting too much water. You should put double of water and let it cook slowly, low heat... if you’re doing one cup of rice, then you put 2 of water.

• @Chuckle I also agree with your opinion. If you find @Chuckle 's recommendation of water to be too much for your preference, you can try what I do which is put in the amount of water that is equal to the number of cups of rice plus 1/2 cup, so 4 cups of rice would be 4.5 cups of water. (This is in a Japanese rice cooker, might be different if cooking in a regular pot on a stove). Or you can sub water for chicken or veggie stock for some extra flavor.

• thank you both for advice

• Tex-Mex

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooked

0|0
    0|0
  • Rice with chilli beans is hella good

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like it at all.

0|0