Do you crave sweets at night?

Why is it that at night I want sweets? I raid the refrigerator for cookies or Little Debbie cakes. This doesn't happen every night but at times it does. I think it's because I don't eat enough during the day, then at night my body wants food.Do you crave sweets at night?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I never crave for sweets.

My cravings are usually for food like a pulled pork sandwich, chicken burger, fish noodle soup, frittata, osso bucco, pasta with bolognese sauce. etc. Always hot. I've never got understood the concept of a cold sandwich.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I crave everything at night lol probably because I like to watch my shows before bed. Watching shows is more fun with a snack:) But I usually have some strawberries or raspberries with whipped cream, sugar free jello, frozen fruit popsicles or dark chocolate covered almonds. I try to keep it kinda healthy or low cal most of the time. But on my cheat days I have cheesecake, ice cream, cookies and everything you can imagine.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 12

• When we don't get the nutrients or proteins we need we crave sugar

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. I'm not a big fan of sweets. Late night cravings are usually for something savory or salty

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because it's easily accessible? You should try to make or have healthy snacks that are easily accessible at night so you can have a balanced snack diet along with your sweets.

1|0
    0|0
    • It could be nuts/ left over food/snacks that aren't sweet like veggies and dips etc. Depends on what you like.

• Yes I do lol I think it's because when we are getting tired we crave sugar to stay up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I also have that problem 😒 I have been unemployed for 5 months now and I have become heavier because of this🤦🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I eat every night. Otherwise you feel like something is missing🍫😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I do too its weird

1|0
    0|0
  • I crave a lot of things at night.

1|1
    0|0
  • Loll, I crave sweets all day and all night long😂