Do you eat intestine?

I'm talking about the lamb intestine. Delicious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you eaten a sausage?
    Then yes, you've eaten an intestine.

I admire the Chinese and the French - they use every part of the animal for food. That's how it should be. If you're going to kill animals and eat them, it's best to honor them and eat every part of them so that no part is wasted.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, we eat them with every hotdog with natural casing so... But in the legit sense no. But I won't judge another person's food source and or food culture. It's better to use it to feed a family, rather than waste it, and people starve.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Most people do (intestine in general), they just dont realize it. Sausages and hot dogs are encased in intestines.

0|2
    0|0
  • Every time I eat a sausage, yeah. On its own? I bet that would suck.

0|0
    0|0
    • On its own but you're doing barbecue. Mixed with various spices. Very goodπŸ˜‚

• Well, I've had tripe before in a Chinese soup dish. The soup was okay, but there was literally zero flavour in the tripe itself. I'm not sure I'm clamouring to try intestines when there are more flavourful parts of the animal to eat. If you took those spices and put them on actual meat, I bet it would taste better anyway. πŸ˜‰

• Like hunter said, most of us do and don’t even realize it

0|0
    0|0
  • No I never did, I only eat chicken nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. No, disgusting !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had. 100 likes and i'll try.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You mean just by itself, or on a sausage?

0|0
    0|0
    • By himself. You're barbecuing. Mixed with various spices. Then put it between the bread and eatπŸ‘…

• Huh, never done that but I will have to try if I ever have the chance.

• I eat chitlins.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes