<3 Rate the coffee cake I made?

It’s a devils food coffee cake with chocolate chips melted inside of it, topped with a simple powder sugar glaze and flakes bits of chocolate bars and roasted pecans. So, how’d I do this time, guys?
<3 Rate the coffee cake I made?

<3 Rate the coffee cake I made?

<3 Rate the coffee cake I made?</figure>

715

Most Helpful Guys

• First of all it's coffee so it's brilliant

And also it sounds delicious I'd give it an 8/10 considering the chocolate might sink to the bottom, should be great if you keep stirring it though

• thank you! and there's no coffee in it, that's just the name of the cake, i dunno why xD

• It sounds like great cake

• thanks, it is a pretty good cake ^.^

Most Helpful Girls

• Purrfect 😍 You are really talented

• Awh thank you :) you’re too kind, I swear you’re even sweeter than the cake I just made ^.^

• I would really be your favorite customer if you ever had a bakery ❤ it is your cuteness making me be kind to you :-)