<3 Rate the coffee cake I made?

It’s a devils food coffee cake with chocolate chips melted inside of it, topped with a simple powder sugar glaze and flakes bits of chocolate bars and roasted pecans. So, how’d I do this time, guys?

<3 Rate the coffee cake I made?</figure>

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• First of all it's coffee so it's brilliant

And also it sounds delicious I'd give it an 8/10 considering the chocolate might sink to the bottom, should be great if you keep stirring it though

2|0
    0|0
    • thank you! and there's no coffee in it, that's just the name of the cake, i dunno why xD

• Show All
    • It sounds like great cake

• thanks, it is a pretty good cake ^.^

Most Helpful Girls

• Purrfect 😍 You are really talented

1|1
    0|0
    • Awh thank you :) you’re too kind, I swear you’re even sweeter than the cake I just made ^.^

• I would really be your favorite customer if you ever had a bakery ❤ it is your cuteness making me be kind to you :-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Is that chocolate? I love coffee cake I have a raspberry one in the fridge right now lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Soooooo... when is it coming in the mail? lol 😋 But seriously, that looks awesome! You should be proud of yourself. Great presentation! 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely eat cakes. But I would love to have 1 bite of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm hungry and sleepy and this seems like a perfect solution siigh

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 coffee chocolate pecans flakes and chocolate bars, you are more than welcome to make my next b day cake lady!

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks so delicious. 11 out of 10.😋👍👌

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10

1|0
    0|0
  • 7.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks delicious, I want some 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even eat cake and I still want that xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad of a cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10... but if you are lying. drop it 2 a 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • cool

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• HOLLYY SHIT!!! you made that? im impressed, that looks tasty. Is there enough left for me? 😂 Im planning on doing some baking this weekend but I have no ideas on what to make.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you! There’s enough for everyone on gag XD Hmm, well the holidays are coming up, could bake up some classic Christmas cookies

• They look delicious but I've never tried coffee cakes before.

1|0
    0|0
    • It’s not too different from regular cake. Just a bit more flaky on the outside and fluffier inside. It’s called coffee cake as you’re supposed to drink coffee with it.

• Oh ok sounds good.

• COFFEEE😋 can I have some?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yummy nom nom nom

1|0
    0|0
  • 1000/10 Wow! that looks good!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes